A Content Developer is responsible for developing content for website and social media tools, about the Palestinian product with potential to export as well as target markets. Content here refers to economic reports writing, blogs and posts, static web copy, podcasts and video content. Her/His responsibilities also include the technical aspect of content creation, such as basic HTML formatting and Search Engine Optimization.
Location: Ramallah with extended services to Gaza
Settings: Office with need to travel occasionally
- Collaborate with other departments on content creation
- Communicate with a variety of different people to create effective content.
- Create content and manage content distribution
- Develop / write reports about sectors, markets, highlights about opportunities, blog posts, presentations, animations, web graphics, and social media content.
- The Content Developer is also responsible for creating an editorial calendar to establish when content will be distributed and through which channels.
- With the help of the RBM specialist in PalTrade the content developer responsibility is to analyze key performance Indicators to determine content effectiveness
- Prepare and deliver reports and presentations in both English and Arabic.
- Other duties as requested by the direct supervisor to ensure the efficient implementation of the department's role.
Relationships and Roles
- Work closely with EDMI department team, industrial associations, PalTrade members, and other stakeholders and counterparts to identify ongoing priorities and needs of Palestinian market.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
They must be a creative thinker to conceptualize content, and then have the organizational mind to create a pragmatic plan of action.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team
- Digital communication skills
- Advanced research skills
- Written and verbal skills both Arabic and English
- Strategic thinking skills
- Analytical skills
- Detail oriented
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Proficiency with content management software
- Basic knowledge of HTML
- Advanced knowledge of Search Engine Optimization
- Advanced proficiency in Adobe Photoshop
- Trade information software, such as Euro monitor, Trade Map
- Content management software, such as WordPress
- Graphic design software, such as Adobe Photoshop
- Slideshow software, such as Microsoft PowerPoint
- Animation Software, such as Flash
- At least five years of relevant work experience locally, regionally or internationally.
- University degree (B.A.) in business, marketing, or relevant field.
- Export Management is a plus.
- Knowledge of local business and industry, preferably through direct experience in the Palestinian private sector.
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Proficiency in spoken and written Arabic and English.
- High level of initiative.
- Hands-on experience in designing demand-driven content.
Interested candidates can apply for the job application by sending the CV and cover letter to [email protected] by no later than March 15th 2020.