Vacancy Title Strengthen the Capacity of Social Workers to Efficiently Manage Cases of Women and Girls Users of Drugs, Gaza
Duty station (Country) Home Based, Palestinian Territory
Advertised on behalf of UN Women
Contract Modality Individual Contract
Post Level National Consultant
Assignment Duration 3 months (estimated 30 working days)
Expected Starting date 1 October 2021
Link to the job vacancy jobs.undp.org/cj_view_job.cfm?cur_job_id=101325
Application deadline 27 August 2021
Eligibility Local consultants
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- A BA degree in social work supported with a diploma in related medical field, or therapy, or psychology, or societal health, or mental health, or any other related field. Master’s degree is considered a strong asset.
- At least 4 years professional working experience in the field of health, or psyche social support, working specifically with women and girls’ users of drugs.
- At least 3 previous assignments in developing and delivering professional trainings specifically in areas related to services provision related to users of drugs, or substance abuse.
- At least 2 previous assignments in areas related to gender, violence against women and substance abuse (conducting training, writing reports and policy paper, etc…)
- Experience with the UN system or/and International Organizations is an asset.
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now - تقدم الآن لهذه الوظيفة