Vacancy Title Strengthening the Capacity of Caregivers to Provide Responsive Services to Elderly Women with Disability, West Bank
Duty station (Country) Home Based, Palestinian Territory, West Bank
Advertised on behalf of UN Women
Contract Modality Individual Contract
Post Level National Consultant
Assignment Duration 06 months (estimated 30 working days)
Expected Starting date 1 October 2021
Link to the job vacancy jobs.undp.org/cj_view_job.cfm?cur_job_id=101313
Application deadline 27-Aug-21
Eligibility Local consultants
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN or BScN), or Bachelor of Nursing (BN), or Bachelor of science (BS) with major in Nursing. A master’s degree in community health is an assist.
- At least 4 years professional working experience in the field Geriatric care. Working in a residential home care for the elderly is an asset.
- At least 2 previous assignments in developing and delivering professional trainings specifically in areas related to the elderly care systems and services.
- At least 2 previous assignments in areas related to gender, violence against women and disability (conducting training, writing reports and policy paper, etc…)
- Experience with the UN system or/and International Organizations is an asset.
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now - تقدم الآن لهذه الوظيفة