Vacancy Title National Consultant to moderate Focus Groups Discussions on Violence Against Women in Politics (VAWP) at local level in the West Bank
Duty station (Country) Home-based with travel to two locations in WB (including attendance of the focus groups), Palestinian Territories.
Advertised on behalf of UN Women
Contract Modality SSA-Consultancy Assignment
Post Level National Consultant
Assignment Duration 8 working days, between 30 August 2021 and 30 September 2021
Expected Starting date 01 September 2021
Application deadline 23 August 2021
Eligibility All national consultants
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Required Skills and Experience
- Advanced university degree (master’s degree or PhD) in Gender, Political Science, Sociology, International Relations, Law or relevant field. A first-level university degree in combination with two additional years of qualifying experience may be accepted in lieu of the advanced university degree.
- At least 5 years professional experience in the field of gender equality and gender analysis particularly in the area of violence against women in the Arab States region.
- At least 3 previous assignments related to facilitating trainings or sessions, preferably in the area of women’s rights, VAW or gender justice.
- At least 3 previous assignments in moderating focus groups and preparing analytical reports and assessments, in the field of gender, or women’s rights or violence against women in West Bank.
- Experience with the UN system or/and International Organizations is an asset.
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now - تقدم الآن لهذه الوظيفة