Youth vision Society (YVS) is an independent Palestinian Youth Organization, established in 2009, registered at Ministry of Interior as a non-profit organization. YVS works in the field of youth empowerment, culture, arts, human rights, social improvement and civic participation. Youth, community leaders, women and representative of syndicates and unions have been targeted for different programs. YVS adopts participatory rapid approach in decision making. YVS conducts regular public consultation and participation meetings trying to set priorities in order to respond precisely to the needs of the youth.
Youth vision Society in partnership with UNDP/PAPP is working on the implementation of the Psychosocial Support Services for 630 of Al Fakhoora Dynamic Futures Programme Students and alumni under the student services component. Al Fakhoora Dynamic Futures Programme is multi-faceted programme, with four main inter-related components all working towards the overall vision; quality education, student affairs; leadership development and economic empowerment.
Youth Vision Society seeks individual consultant to conduct Reporting Evaluation to address progress in implementing the project beside identifying lessons learned, success stories and recommendations.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
YVS seeks expressions of interest from individuals/teams, ideally with the following skills/qualifications and expertise:
- Master degree or equivalent in the field of Management, business, or other relevant major
- 10 years' experience in the field of M&E and project management;
- Proven experience in monitoring and evaluation interventions at least three assignments;
- High experience in designing, conducting and evaluating at least 5 assignments for monitoring and evaluation for community developmental projects using participatory rapid approach (PRA);
- Ability to supervise, manage and lead team of medium/large members;
- Excellent research and analytical skills (SPSS, Ms office)
- Expertise in participatory qualitative and quantitative data collection techniques;
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Arabic;
- Experience of designing qualitative and quantitative data collection methods.
Award of Individual Contract
- interested consultant (Individuals) should shall review the full ToR for this consultancy and can get a copy from it from YVS Office from 9th Jan. 2019 – 13th Jan. 2019 and submit offer in two sealed envelopes; one for the technical offer and another one for the financial offer by 14th January 2019 (before 12:00 pm) at YVS office in Gaza, Palestine (Al-Ejel Building – Al Nasser St, West of the Italian compound, Tel.: 08-2857479).
- Financial Offer must be in USD excluding VAT.
- Fees are paid to the winning consultant within 30 days of training completion.
- Please submit your Technical and financial proposal based on a Working days approach.
- In the first stage YVS will review the technical proposal.
- In the Second Stage, YVS will review Financial Proposals from applicants who attained the minimum technical score of 70% of the obtainable score of 100 points in the evaluation of the technical proposals.
- The procuring YVS entity reserves the right to accept or reject any Proposal, and to annul the solicitation process and reject all Proposals at any time prior to award of contract, without incurring any liability to the affected applicant or any obligation to inform the affected applicant or applicants of the ground for the YVS action.
- The YVS procuring entity will award the Institutional Contract to the First Technically Responsive Candidate.
- The awarded Consultant of this offer will be required to pay for the cost of this advertisement.
The YVS procuring entity will award the Institutional Contract to the First Technically Responsive Candidate.
Technical proposal weighs 70%, financial proposal 30%, the proposals to be submitted in separate close envelopes.
Dead Line to submit the expression of interest is Monday 14.01.2019 @ 12:00 PM
Any questions shall be sent to [email protected] before Sunday 12.01.2019