Terms of Reference for Consultancy
Caritas Jerusalem (CJ) is a humanitarian and development organization that represents the socio-pastoral services of the Catholic Church in the Holy Land. It was founded in 1967 in the aftermath of the Six Day War. Caritas Jerusalem is a member of Caritas Internationals, a confederation of 165 member organizations operating in more than 200 countries. For further information about Caritas Jerusalem, please visit: www.caritasjr.org
Caritas Jerusalem is seeking an experienced professional for a senior consultancy position to provide specialized organizational restructuring and developmental services.
Duty Station: Jerusalem (with frequent travel to the West Bank and if possible the Gaza strip).
Duration: 15 months
- Work closely with the Senior Management Team on organizational restructuring and development process (ORDP).
- Conduct an organizational assessment.
- Develop a five year strategic plan.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- The consultant must have a sociological or anthropological or managerial background preferably a PhD degree, with a proven knowledge in organizational development process.
- Good analytical skills and capacity to understand and analyze the complex environment in which CJ operates.
- Capacity to understand the complex ecclesial context of CJ.
- Fluency in English and Arabic.
Please follow the link below for a full TOR: bit.ly/2OktH09
Please submit your application in English, with technical and financial proposals in separate sealed envelopes or packages, clearly marked "Request for Proposals - Consulting Services - ORDP - Financial Offer / Technical Offer". Caritas reserves the right to make additional copies for internal use as required.
Proposals must be received on Monday or Tuesday October 15 and 16 between 09:00 AM and 3:00PM at Caritas HQ no. 3 Paratroopers Road, opp. the new gate.
Proposals submitted by email will not be accepted.
- Portfolio and links/ samples of previous work.
- A cover letter describing why you are the right fit for this consultancy.
- Technical Offer
- Financial Offer : The amount includes any taxes which may apply. Caritas will not issue any additional expenses or reimbursements.
For any additional information regarding this consultancy please contact:
George Handal , Tel . 02-6260708 EXT 104
Caritas Jerusalem offers an Equal Employment Opportunity. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, religion, disability, or citizenship.