Working title: A scoping study on the Corporate Social Responsibility culture within the Palestinian private sector in Hebron and Bethlehem Governorates
- PURPOSE & RATIOANALE
The rationale for this consultancy is to undertake a research survey/scoping study of Hebron and Bethlehem businesses’ capacity and interest to provide resources (start-up funds, in-kind resources, mentoring support, internships…etc) for young people employment/self-employment initiatives/ social enterprises and facilitate linkages between young people and prospective businessowners/investors/mentors as part of their CRS.
The Scoping Study shall be conducted between May 19, 2019 to May 31, 2019. Specific level of effort for the consultant will be based on the agreed workplan that will be finalized with the contract.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
QUALIFICATIONS OF CONSULTANT/s
- Bachelor/master’s degree in economics, economic development, public policy, business or public administration, finance and law or related field from a recognized university.
- A minimum 7 years of relevant experience in conducting research and policy work related to corporate social responsibility;
- Strong analytical, writing and documentation skills proved through minimum of two relevant reports or publications produced in the area;
- Experience in facilitating interview/FGDs with multiple stakeholders and producing position paper from the findings identified under this research.
- Fluency in English and Arabic is mandatory
Prerequisites for accepting Consultants/firms Financial offer:
- Prices must be VAT exempted. Otherwise 5% income tax deduction from the total cost for local individuals who are not registered at official quarters.
- The Consultancy firms must provide a valid deduct from source certificate along with the offer.
- Prices must be in US Dollars valid for 30 days from the closing date of proposal submission.
- Prices must include all expenses related to this consultancy e.g. travel, stationary, per diems…etc
Technical and financial price offers must be submitted in a sealed envelope to ActionAid Palestine main office in Hebron no later than 2:00 p.m. on Thursday 9th of May 2019, the address is at Al Salam St, Behind Taj Mahal Hall, Hebron, Palestine.
Interested applicants can request the Terms of Reference by sending an e mail to [email protected] starting on 24 April until 30 April 2019 from 9:00-16:00 excluding Friday and Sunday.