Consultant, Monitoring and Evaluation- Gaza Field Office Projects
International Orthodox Christian Charities (IOCC) is an international non-governmental development and relief organisation, working worldwide to provide food, shelter, economic self-sufficiency, and hope. All assistance is provided on the basis of need alone. IOCC has been present in Jerusalem, West Bank and Gaza (JWBG) since 1997 providing assistance to vulnerable Palestinians and communities through various emergency relief and/or development programs.
IOCC is seeking highly skilled consultant to be hired on assignment-basis for the following role of Consultant, Monitoring and Evaluation - Gaza Field Office Projects:
Consultant, Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) - Gaza Field Office Projects: One position, different assignments over duration of 6 months, renewable upon availability of funding.
Summary of the Position:
The Consultant, Monitoring and Evaluation will work under the direction of the Program Director, IOCC Gaza Field Office in performing M&E assignments related to IOCC Gaza Field Office projects per the set Terms of Reference (ToR) of each assignment. S/he will be required to liaise and work closely with relevant Project Officers and field teams.
IOCC Gaza Field Office – Gaza, with very frequent field work at projects sites in all Gaza governorates.
Undertake different M&E assignments related to IOCC Gaza Field Office projects. These will include, but are not limited, to the following:
- Primary responsible about effectively and accurately design, establishment and developing the M&E system, data collecting tools and findings analysis tools related to IOCC projects.
- Ensure the developed M&E System reflects goal and objectives of the projects, this will include the following: Develop the M&E system design and have it approved by IOCC. Establish the M&E system with all its components, i.e., goal, objectives, indicators, definitions of the indicators, data collection tools and milestones achievement measurements.
- Create database system for IOCC projects and link it to IOCC Gaza File Office Data base.
- Perform all necessary testing of the developed M&E systems and the developed data bases ensuring their full functionality.
- Regularly review the monitoring systems including methodology, tools, and indicators to assess the quality of outputs of specific projects activities.
- Work closely with IOCC Gaza Field Program Director and relevant Project Officers in manage, introduce required changes, maintain and update the projects data for the impact and output indicators as part of the M&E and PMP.
- Ensure that the PMP reflects, among other things, program goal and objectives and is up-to-date.
- Develop and implement regular schedules for internal Data Quality Assessment of Program files and indicator source data to ensure they are in compliance with donor regulations.
- Report results to IOCC senior management and suggests program improvements based on results.
- Provide analysis and best practice and lessons learned of IOCC Programs to IOCC senior management. Ensure regular monitoring of the Program activities by the Program team.
- Oversee the data entry and data cleaning of the monitoring forms to match the progress of the project’s inputs, outputs and indicators and update the data base accordingly.
- Ensure appropriate filing for all files including M&E forms, documents & beneficiaries’ files.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Knowledge & Skills: Strong computerized database management skills; good planning and time-management skills; inter-personal communication skills; full computer literacy; advanced verbal and written communications skills – fluency in English and Arabic; valid driving license.
Competencies: Proven knowledge and abilities in project mentoring and evaluation, including qualitative and quantitative indicators and performance data collection, verification, analysis and reporting; ability to work and to communicate effectively with project(s) staff, partners and beneficiaries to ensure accurate and verified collected M&E information.
Education: University Degree in relevant field of study.
Experience: Significant experience in Monitoring and Evaluation – level project implementation is mandatory; a minimum of five years related experience is preferred; significant work experience with international NGOs is preferred; knowledge of donor(s) regulations is desirable.
المسمى الوظيفي Consultant, Monitoring and Evaluation
آخر موعد للتقديم 12 - Jul - 2021
المكان قطاع غزة
نوع الوظيفة دوام كامل
المستوى المهني متوسط الخبرة
الدرجة العلمية البكالوريوس
الخبرة 5 Years
التصنيف الإدارة والأعمال
Interested candidates should send their C.V. together with a cover letter stating their relevant experience to the following e-mail:
The closing date for applications is COB 12 July, 2021
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
No phone calls please.
نصيحة من جوبس لحمايتك : عند التقدم لاية وظيفة عن طريق الانترنت، لا تقم بإعطاء معلومات بطاقة الأعتماد او أية معلومات بنكية / مالية لصاحب عمل.
آخر الوظائف المعلنة بواسطة International Orthodox Christian Charities - IOCC
Emergency Field Coordinator
Community Health Field Coordinator (3)
11, Nov, 2020
Community Technical/Vocational Training Center Coordinator
3, Feb, 2020
Administrative Assistant & Data Entry
19, Nov, 2019
Community Health Field Coordinator (CHFC)
19, Nov, 2019
Trainers and Instructors – TVET
7, Nov, 2019