Request for Consultancy Services
Individual Consultant for Psychosocial Training Needs Assessment
Youth vision Society (YVS) is an independent Palestinian Youth Organization, established in 2009, registered at Ministry of Interior as a non-profit organization. YVS works in the field of youth empowerment, culture, arts, human rights, social improvement and civic participation. Youth, community leaders, women and representative of syndicates and unions have been targeted for different programs. YVS adopts participatory rapid approach in decision making. YVS conducts regular public consultation and participation meetings trying to set priorities in order to respond precisely to the needs of the youth.
Youth vision Society in partnership with UNDP/PAPP is working on the implementation of the Psychosocial Support Services for 630 of Al Fakhoora Dynamic Futures Programme Students and alumni under the student services component. Al Fakhoora Dynamic Futures Programme is multi-faceted programme, with four main inter-related components all working towards the overall vision; quality education, student affairs; leadership development and economic empowerment.
Youth Vision Society seeks individual consultant to conduct needs assessment to identify psychosocial training needs for the 630 DFII Students.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
YVS seeks expressions of interest from individuals/teams, ideally with the following skills/qualifications and expertise:
- Master’s degree or equivalent in the field of psychology, sociology or mental health, PhD is preferable;
- 10 years experience in the field of psychotherapy and self-care medicine;
- High experience in designing, conducting and evaluating at least 3 assignments for needs assessment using participatory rapid approach (PRA);
- Ability to develop training matrix, training materials and curriculum based on needs and priorities;
- At least five (5) years of experience in monitoring and evaluating mental health, or psychosocial activities, projects and/or programmes;
- Ability to supervise, manage and lead team of medium/large members;
- Supporting team members with four (4) years of experience in psychosocial intervention;
- Excellent research and analytical skills;
- Expertise in participatory qualitative and quantitative data collection techniques; Knowledge in statistical programmes including SPSS;
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Arabic
- Experience of designing qualitative and quantitative data collection methods
Experience in report writing and data analysis and presentation
Award of Individual Contract
- Interested consultant (Individuals not firms) should review the full ToR for this consultancy and can get a copy from it from YVS Office from 23rd September 2018 – 30th September 2018 and submit offer in two sealed envelopes; one for the technical offer and another one for the financial offer by 30th September 2018 (before 12:00 pm) at YVS office in Gaza, Palestine (Al-Ejel Building – Al Nasser St, West of the Italian compound, Tel.: 08-2857479)
- Please submit your Technical and financial proposal based on a Working days approach.
- In the first stage YVS will review the technical proposal.
- In the Second Stage, YVS will review Financial Proposals from applicants who attained the minimum technical score of 70% of the obtainable score of 100 points in the evaluation of the technical proposals.
- The procuring YVS entity reserves the right to accept or reject any Proposal, and to annul the solicitation process and reject all Proposals at any time prior to award of contract, without incurring any liability to the affected applicant or any obligation to inform the affected applicant or applicants of the ground for the YVS action.
- The YVS procuring entity will award the Institutional Contract to the First Technically Responsive Candidate.
- Financial Offer must be in USD excluding VAT.
- Dead Line to submit the expression of interest is Sunday 30.09.2018
- Fees are paid to the winning consultant within 30 days of training completion.
- The awarded Consultant of this offer will be required to pay for the cost of this advertisement.
- For any further questions or details please contact us on [email protected] before 26.09.2018