Request for consultancy services
Individual Consultant for develop content of a self-help Toolkit “Promoting well-being and Resilience among University Students and their Families”
Youth vision Society (YVS) is an independent Palestinian Youth Organization, established in 2009, registered at Ministry of Interior as a non-profit organization. YVS works in the field of youth empowerment, culture, arts, human rights, social improvement and civic participation. Youth, community leaders, women and representative of syndicates and unions have been targeted for different programs. YVS adopts participatory rapid approach in decision making. YVS conducts regular public consultation and participation meetings trying to set priorities in order to respond precisely to the needs of the youth.
Youth vision Society in partnership with UNDP/PAPP is working on the implementation of the Psychosocial Support Services for 630 of Al Fakhoora Dynamic Futures Programme Students and alumni under the student services component. Al Fakhoora Dynamic Futures Programme is multi-faceted programme, with four main inter-related components all working towards the overall vision; quality education, student affairs; leadership development and economic empowerment.
Youth Vision Society seeks individual consultant to develop well-designed content for self-help toolkit for Al Fakhoora students which can be as a reference for students and their families in the case of exposure to any of the common issues as those concluded by the needs assessment findings.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
YVS seeks expressions of interest from individuals, ideally with the following skills/qualifications and expertise:
- Master’s degree or equivalent in the field of psychology, sociology or mental health, PhD is preferable;
- 7 years’ experience in the field of mental health and psychosocial support.
- Ability to develop SoPs, training materials and toolkits based on needs and priorities;
- Good Knowledge in monitoring and evaluating mental health, or psychosocial activities, projects and/or programmes;
- Excellent research and analytical skills;
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Arabic
- Experience in report writing and data analysis and presentation
- Please submit your Technical and financial proposal based on a working days approach.
- In the first stage YVS will review the technical proposal.
- In the Second Stage, YVS will review Financial Proposals from applicants who attained the minimum technical score of 70% of the obtainable score of 100 points in the evaluation of the technical proposals.
- The procuring YVS entity reserves the right to accept or reject any Proposal, and to annul the solicitation process and reject all Proposals at any time prior to award of contract, without incurring any liability to the affected applicant or any obligation to inform the affected applicant or applicants of the ground for the YVS action.
- The YVS procuring entity will award the Institutional Contract to the First Technically Responsive Candidate.
- Dead Line to submit the expression of interest is Wednesday 12.06.2019 @ 12:30 PM