First Option is locally recognized consulting firm that provides engineering, architecture and
construction management services in Palestine
First Option is looking for Construction Supervision Engineer (Roads) for USAID infrastructure Road Project to be located in Bethlehem Area according to the following:
- BSc Degree in Civil Engineering.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in Roads Projects.
- Proven previous Experience as a Construction Supervision engineer of large scale Projects in Roads sector.
- Strong Knowledge of construction management processes, means and methods.
- Wide knowledge of Construction products, construction details and relevant rules, regulations and quality standards.
- Strong analytical skills, and reporting, follow up, budget control. etc.
- Strong Knowledge of contracts documents, drawings and specifications is required, Familiarity with FAR Construction Contracting is a Plus.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, ability to work with all levels and functions within the Project Team
- Very good command of English Language.
- Previous Experience in USAID projects is an asset.
Qualified applicants are encouraged to apply their CV only to the address below by Saturday, August 25, 2018
Please clearly indicate in the subject line Position. Emails with no position named in the subject line will be disregarded. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applications that do not meet the minimum requirements listed above will not be considered. No phone calls will be accepted.