Title: Construction Supervision Engineer for Wells
Reports to: Construction Project Manager
Location: Khan Younis - Gaza
Sustainable Engineering Solutions (SES), a multi-disciplinary consulting company is seeking to hire highly qualified candidates for construction supervision engineer position for Khan Younis Wastewater Management and Reuse project.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
BSc. degree in geotechnical, geology, hydrogeology or petroleum engineering.
- Minimum eight years of proven working experience as a deep-water well drilling supervisor.
- Working knowledge of deep wells drilling and completion.
- Familiar and experienced with drilling standards and procedures, relevant rules, regulations and quality standards.
- Familiar and experienced with drilling reporting software.
- Ability to write clear and comprehensive reports and instructions.
- Effective communication with client’s project team.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, ability to work with all levels and functions within the company;
- USAID Experience is considered as a plus.
Fluent in Arabic, excellent English speaking and writing skills.
Qualified applicants are encouraged to apply no later than Wednesday, August 09, 2023 by submitting their CV, Cover Letter, experience certificates and a list of three professional references to
Please clearly indicate in the subject line “Construction Supervision Engineer for Wells”. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Applications that do not meet the minimum requirements listed above will not be considered. No phone calls will be accepted.
SES is committed to diversity and gender equality in all its operation. We strive to reflect these goals in our mission and in our workplace. SES is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer competitive compensation and benefits and are searching for innovative people to join our company.