Title: Construction Supervision Engineer for Sewers
Reports to: Construction Project Manager
Location: Khan Younis - Gaza
Sustainable Engineering Solutions (SES), a multi-disciplinary consulting company is seeking to hire highly qualified candidates for construction supervision engineer position for Khan Younis Wastewater Management and Reuse project.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Bachelor of Science Degree in Civil Engineering is required.
- Minimum 8 years’ experience as a construction supervision engineer in the fields of sanitation and reclaimed water reuse projects;
- Solid working experience in supervising the construction of sewer pipelines and reclaimed water reuse networks;
- Ability to manage and mentor site engineers and inspectors;
- Expert knowledge of building products, construction details and relevant rules, regulations and quality standards;
- Effective communication with client’s project team;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, ability to work with all levels and functions within the company;
- Technical and management skills;
- Strong analytical skills, reporting, follow up, budget control, etc.;
- USAID Experience is considered as a plus.
Fluent in Arabic, excellent English speaking and writing skills.
Qualified applicants are encouraged to apply no later than Wednesday, August 09, 2023 by submitting their CV, Cover Letter, experience certificates and a list of three professional references to
Please clearly indicate in the subject line “Construction Supervision Engineer for Sewers”. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Applications that do not meet the minimum requirements listed above will not be considered. No phone calls will be accepted.
SES is committed to diversity and gender equality in all its operation. We strive to reflect these goals in our mission and in our workplace. SES is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer competitive compensation and benefits and are searching for innovative people to join our company.