Construction supervision Engineer
Job Requirements & Submission Guidelines
Title: Construction Supervision Engineer
Sustainable Engineering Solutions (SES), a multi-disciplinary consulting company is seeking to hire a highly qualified candidate for the position of Construction Supervision Engineer in Gaza with the following minimum qualification and requirements:
Bachelor of Science Degree in Civil Engineering is required.
- Minimum 8 years’ experience as resident engineer for projects in the field of water, including reservoirs, pump stations and water pipes.
- Solid working experience in the supervision of water supply projects.
- Ability to manage and mentor site engineers and inspectors.
- Expert knowledge of building products, construction details and relevant rules, regulations and quality standards
- Effective communication with client’s project team.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, ability to work with all levels and functions within the company;
- Technical and management skills.
- Strong analytical skills, and reporting, follow up, budget control..etc.
- USAID Experience is considered as a plus.
Fluent in Arabic, excellent English speaking and writing skills.
Qualified applicants are encouraged to apply no later than Friday, December 1, 2017 by submitting their CV, Cover Letter explaining why you are interested and qualified for the position and a list of three professional references to
Please clearly indicate in the subject line” Resident Construction Engineer”. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Applications that do not meet the minimum requirements listed above will not be considered. No phone calls will be accepted.
SES is committed to diversity and gender equality in all of its operation. We strive to reflect these goals in our mission and in our workplace. SES is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer competitive compensation and benefits and are searching for innovative people to join our company.