First Option is locally recognized consulting firm that provides engineering, architecture and
construction management services in Palestine
First Option is looking for Construction Project Manager (Buildings) for USAID Building Projects to be located in Tulkarem and Tubas Areas according to the following:
- BSc Degree in Civil Engineering or construction Management
- Minimum 15 years’ experience in Buildings and Vertical Structure Projects.
- Proven previous Experience as a Project Manager for Buildings and Vertical Structure Projects .
- Strong Knowledge of construction management processes, means and methods.
- Wide knowledge of Construction products, construction details and relevant rules, regulations and quality standards.
- Strong Knowledge of contracts documents, drawings and specifications is required, Familiarity with FAR Construction Contracting is a Plus.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, ability to work with all levels and functions within the Project Team
- Good client and stakeholder relationship building skills.
- Very good command of English Language.
- Previous Experience in USAID projects is an asset.
Qualified applicants are encouraged to apply their CV only to the address below by Saturday, August 25, 2018
Please clearly indicate in the subject line Position. Emails with no position named in the subject line will be disregarded. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applications that do not meet the minimum requirements listed above will not be considered. No phone calls will be accepted.