Title: Construction Project Manager.
Reports to: Program Construction Manager.
Location: Khan Younis - Gaza
Sustainable Engineering Solutions (SES), a multi-disciplinary consulting company is seeking to hire highly qualified candidate for the position of construction project manager for Khan Younis Wastewater Management and Reuse project.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Bachelor of Science Degree in Civil Engineering or Construction Management.
- Minimum eight years of proven working experience as a construction project manager of large water, sanitation and reclaimed water reuse projects;
- Advanced knowledge of construction management processes, means and methods;
- Expert knowledge of building products, construction details and relevant rules, regulations and quality standards;
- Familiarity with FAR Construction Contracting;
- Familiarity with construction management software packages;
- Leadership and human resources management skills;
- Excellent time and project management skills;
- Previous proven experience in sanitation, and reclaimed water reuse projects;
- Good client and stakeholder relationship building skills;
- USAID experience is considered a plus.
Fluent in Arabic, excellent English speaking and writing skills.
Qualified applicants are encouraged to apply no later than Wednesday, August 09, 2023 by submitting their CV, Cover Letter, experience certificates and a list of three professional references to
Please clearly indicate in the subject line “Construction Project Manager”. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Applications that do not meet the minimum requirements listed above will not be considered. No phone calls will be accepted.
SES is committed to diversity and gender equality in all its operation. We strive to reflect these goals in our mission and in our workplace. SES is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer competitive compensation and benefits and are searching for innovative people to join our company.