Construction Project Manager
Job Requirements & Submission Guidelines
Title: Construction Project Manager for Gaza
Sustainable Engineering Solutions (SES), a multi-disciplinary consulting company is seeking to hire a highly qualified candidate for the position of Construction Project Manager in Gaza with the following minimum qualification and requirements:
Bachelor of Science Degree in Civil Engineering or Construction Management.
- Minimum 12 years of proven working experience in construction management of large water projects.
- Advanced knowledge of construction management processes, means and methods.
- Expert knowledge of building products, construction details and relevant rules, regulations and quality standards.
- Familiarity with FAR Construction Contracting.
- Familiarity with construction management software packages
- Leadership and human resources management skills
- Excellent time and project management skills
- Previous experience in desalination projects is a plus.
- Good client and stakeholder relationship building skills;
- USAID experience is considered a plus.
Fluent in Arabic, excellent English speaking and writing skills.
Qualified applicants are encouraged to apply no later than Friday, December 1, 2017 by submitting their CV, Cover Letter explaining why you are interested and qualified for the position and a list of three professional references to
Please clearly indicate in the subject line” Construction Project Manager”. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applications that do not meet the minimum requirements listed above will not be considered. No phone calls will be accepted.
SES is committed to diversity and gender equality in all of its operation. We strive to reflect these goals in our mission and in our workplace. SES is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer competitive compensation and benefits and are searching for innovative people to join our company.