JOB ANNOUNCEMENT – COMPUTER PROGRAMMER
OPEN TO Applicable Candidates
POSITION Computer Programmer
OPENING DATE January 31, 2022
CLOSING DATE February 5, 2022
WORK HOURS Full-time, 40 hours/week
APPLICANTS MUST HAVE THE REQUIRED EDUCATIONAL AND WORK EXPERIENCE TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR CONSIDERATION
The Palestinian Bar Association (PBA), Palestine is seeking eligible and qualified applicants for the position of Computer Programmer (Applications Development and Support Specialist) at the PBA Main Office in Ramallah.
BASIC FUNCTION OF POSITION
The incumbent will work in a diverse, distributed team of professional. The programmer will be responsible for supporting, designing, and developing in-house web-based software applications. This involves occasional travel and opportunities to innovate, utilizing new technologies.
- Participates in the development and review of PBA system requirements to obtain a thorough understanding of process needs to deliver applications that fully implement identified requirements.
- Responsible for software design and/or development, application testing, performance design, code reviews, development of user guides and technical documentation.
- Communicates with and remotely supports employees and external contacts of PBA to meet their needs and ensure high levels of availability.
- Assists in testing and piloting new applications and software prior to deployment.
- Assists with teaching new users and systems’ administrators on how to use and administer different systems.
- Maintains newly installed software, applications, and interfaces.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Good command of web development using php.
Experience in dealing with Laravel.
Experience in dealing with Vue.js
Experience in dealing with GIT version control.
Experience in dealing with RESTful API development.
Considerable background in HTML5, CSS, JQuery, JS, MVC.
Solid practical experience in SQL and relational databases such as MSSQL, MySQL.
Basic command of .NET libraries.
General knowledge of Microsoft Visual Studio and working collaboratively with a code repository.
Excellent experience in working with Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office Suite.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
Strong ability to prioritize tasks, to make well-supported recommendations to management, and to make design decisions based on directions from management.
Strong communication skills are essential to interpret and/or discuss information with a diverse array of individuals, involving terminology or concepts not familiar to all audiences.
Ability to provide advice and recommendation on actions involving complex issues with novice users, business process experts, and information technology professionals.
Ability to clearly document solutions that solve problems and clearly present these solutions in a user-friendly manner.
Ability to work both in a team-oriented and collaborative environment, and work independently on tasks and monitor progress against defined parameters.
Interested Applicants: Kindly fill the following application form no later than February 5, 2022