JOB ANNOUNCEMENT – COMPUTER PROGRAMMER
OPEN TO Applicable Candidates
POSITION Computer Programmer
OPENING DATE 31/01/2021
CLOSING DATE 04/02/2021
WORK HOURS Full-time, 40 hours/week
APPLICANTS MUST HAVE THE REQUIRED EDUCATIONAL AND WORK EXPERIENCE TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR CONSIDERATION
The Palestinian Bar Association (PBA), Palestine is seeking eligible and qualified applicants for the position of Computer Programmer (Applications Development and Support Specialist) with the PBA centers in West Bank and Gaza.
BASIC FUNCTION OF POSITION
The incumbent works in a diverse, distributed team of professional. The programmer will be responsible for designing and developing in-house software applications for PBA users. This involves occasional travel and opportunities to innovate, utilizing new technologies.
- Participates in the development and review of PBA system requirements to obtain a thorough understanding of process needs to deliver applications that fully implement identified requirements;
- Responsible for software design and/or development, application testing, performance design, code reviews, development of user guides and technical documentation;
- Communicates with and remotely supports employees and external contacts of PBA to meet their needs and ensure high levels of availability;
- Surveys and catalogs applications developed at PBA;
- Assists in testing and piloting new applications and software prior to deployment;
- Assists with teaching new users and post system administrators how to use and migrates data if necessary;
- Maintains newly installed software, applications, and interfaces.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Applicants must address each required qualification listed below with specific and comprehensive information supporting each item. Failure to do so may result in a determination that the applicant is not qualified.
Bachelor’s degree in the field of computer science, computer languages, or software application development is required.
Three years of dedicated experience as an application developer or computer programmer is required, including a minimum two years of related development experience at a medium to large-sized organization.
Level 4 (Fluent) Speaking/reading/writing English is required. Testing of English proficiency will be performed.
- Good command of back-end web development using C#.
- Basic command of Microsoft SQL databases.
- Basic command of .NET libraries.
- General knowledge of Microsoft Visual Studio and working collaboratively with a code repository.
- General knowledge in working with Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office Suite.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Strong ability to prioritize tasks, to make well-supported recommendations to management, and to make design decisions based on directions from management.
- Strong communication skills are essential to interpret and/or discuss information with a diverse array of individuals, involving terminology or concepts not familiar to all audiences.
- Ability to provide advice and recommendation on actions involving complex issues with novice users, business process experts, and information technology professionals.
- Ability to clearly document solutions that solve problems and clearly present these solutions in a customer-friendly manner.
- Ability to work both in a team-oriented and collaborative environment, and work independently on tasks and monitor progress against defined parameters.
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now - تقدم الآن لهذه الوظيفة
Or send your CV to: [email protected] Before 7, Feb 2021.