The Compliance Officer (CO) is responsible for overall project compliance with USAID and WBG Mission rules and regulations. The CO will possess specialized knowledge, skills, abilities, and experience to use independent judgment in the performance of their duties and be capable of carrying out work with little guidance or supervision. This individual is a self-starter: bright, motivated and dynamic, capable of attention to detail and maintaining the confidentiality of sensitive compliance data. This position will report to the DCOP and the MSI Director of Compliance.
- Familiarize with all rules and regulations unique to the WBG Mission, including (but not limited to) vetting requirements (Taylor Force Act), procurement practices, and grants regulations.
- Working with the WBG Program Support Unit to ensure that all clearances and permits required by Israel to move goods into the West Bank are obtained and adhered to.
- Review documentation, such as procurement records, to ensure there are no violations of standards or regulations.
- Provide employee training on compliance related topics, policies, or procedures.
- Monitor the implementation of company policies and procedures.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- A Bachelor's Degree in law, finance, business administration, or equivalent field of studies required.
- A minimum of three years' work experience as a Contracts or Compliance analyst, with exposure to Contracts, Operations or Compliance Management for USAID or other international development agencies required.
- Knowledge of USG procurement regulations and of the FAR and USAID ADS, AIDAR business practices.
- Fluency in Arabic and professional proficiency in English required.