Prepare, provide and present health education sessions to the population/patients according MSF principles and values in order to promote community health throughout health measures/information as well as provide information about MSF activities in order to facilitate access to healthcare.
• Prepare material and deliver health education sessions, messages and topics addressed to different populations regarding to health assistance/first aid facilitate access to healthcare.
• Ensure all the patients and caretakers are well informed, according to protocols, about health related issues and services provided.
• Monitor health situation and living conditions of the population by screening for health issues related to violence and trauma, looking actively for any defaulters in programs that require this type of research, collecting information on number of people arriving or leaving the community, births and deaths in the community, etc.
• Report to line manager of all results of screening and visits on a regular basis.
MSF Section/Context Specific Accountabilities
· Experience in engagement with the community leadership to raise awereness over the activities of the health workers
· Define a strategy to ensure access to wounded and trauma patients in a Mass Casualty Incidents
· Supervise and train the communiy in deescalation techniques
· Participate in data collection and reporting in the introduction of statistical data collection
· Take active part in trainings, interventions and support activities, when looking for emergency care
· Inform patients and communities about MSF activities and service provided in Jenin hospital
· Under the interim guide of ER MD, assess the impact of activities (with questions, verifications and behaviors observations), and report problems, success and constraints to him/her
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Education: Literacy essential. An internal MSF training on health messages will be necessary.
Experience: With NGOs desirable
English language: Provable level A2/ B1
Send your CV and cover letter to the email: [email protected]