The purpose of this position is to implement sponsorship standards in coordination with volunteer child development works and facilitate community understanding, acceptance and implementation of WV JWG’s development approach in target communities.
- Implement child sponsorship operations and standards in coordination with child development monitors (CDMs).
- Implement World Vision’s programme approach in targeted area programmes (AP) to facilitate strong community engagement and ownership by local stakeholders and partners in the implementation process.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Degree in social science or related subjects to development or relevant years of work experience .
- Previous relevant experience, including at least 3 years of development facilitation in and with communities
- Experience with program assessment, design, implementation, monitoring and evaluation processes.
- Experience with faith, community based and child focused empowerment programs.
- Strong understanding of community-led development work
- Creative and able to apply innovative thinking, partnership building and problem solving skills;
- Strong facilitation skills, including catalyzing, connecting, and building the capacity of community groups
- Good analytical and writing skills; Basic understanding of design, monitoring, and evaluation
- Good interpersonal skills and cross-cultural sensitivity, abilities to work as a team.
- Effective in written and oral communication; able to speak and write with a proper standard of English.
- Computer literacy; Strong computer skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Integrity and strong identification with WV Core Values
- Position is based in Jenin (with regular field visits to Qalqilia)
World Vision is committed to the protection of children and vulnerable adults and does not employ staff whose background is not suitable for working with children or vulnerable adults.