An-Najah National University Hospital (NNUH) is looking for a self-motivated and talented Communications Manager to lead NNUH’s communications function:
The Communications Manager is responsible for managing the promotion of Al-Najah National University Hospital’s (NNUH) brand and services to the community, health sector, potential employees, and the media. The incumbent is responsible for the day to day running of the Marketing and Public Relations Functions. The ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator, with brilliant presentation and organizational skills.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and implement a hospital marketing plan within budget and in congruence with overall NNUH strategy;
- Ensure effective and timely branded marketing communications through NUUH website, social media, print communication, and advertising;
- Develop and implement marketing plan and activities for physicians and services;
- Manage (hands on) NUUH website and social media sites including designing postings and publishing them;
- Assist hospital staff in preparing content for publishing; appropriate for different audiences;
- Function as the webmaster for the NNUH website and the administrator for social media sites and respond - in timely fashion - to inquiries; as needed;
- Manage planned public events from end to end in collaboration with key stakeholders;
- Coordinate with external entities concerning joint events;
- Manage the timely production and release of hospital news and media releases;
- Liaise with community groups and other entities for public relations purposes (e.g., sponsoring site visits and participation in community events);
- Oversee the development and publishing of the hospital’s annual report and any other hospital reports; as needed;
- Ensuring effective and timely internal communications;
- Liaise with hospital departments for the development of in-house marketing items such as booklets, posters, pamphlets…etc.;
- Maintain high level of knowledge of Hospital’s services and activities;
- Manage development and distribution of internal communications (e.g., newsletter) within hospital;
- Maintain awareness of healthcare market activities and general healthcare updates;
- Represent the section and the hospital in internal and external meetings from a marketing perspective;
- Manage relationship with key stakeholders and vendors to plan and confirm support for on-going sponsorship of hospital activities;
- Researching and evaluating new opportunities for the business, and customer needs and insights;;
- Evaluate, on regular basis, the effectiveness of all marketing activities;
- Issue on-going reports on all marketing and public relations activities to the CEO and hospital leadership;
- Participate in performance improvement initiatives;
- Supervise staff assigned to the section;
- Train staff on marketing and public relations topics;
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Education, Experiences and Skills:
- Bachelor degree in marketing or related field; Master’s degree preferred;
- At least (5) years of hands-on marketing experience; preferably in a healthcare service sector;
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of communication practices and techniques.
- Knowledge of healthcare services and hospital environmentss.
- Experience managing entity website and social media accounts.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite, graphic design, website development and management and report writing.
- English language proficiency.
Interested and Qualified candidates are kindly requested to fill the application No later than 16 April, 2022