About House of Crafts:
PalTrade has partnered with the UNDP to implement a project titled “Handicrafts Service Company”, which will see the establishment of an innovative Service Company called the “House of Crafts- HoC” in the handicrafts sector. This company aims to provide holistic business support to stakeholders in the handicrafts sector to improve their readiness for ethical sourcing markets and to establish sustainable linkages with global markets. The company is expected to simultaneously leverage the uniqueness of Palestinian handicrafts and help producers showcase their value-based offerings, building on the unique culture, traditions, geography, ethical and sustainable practices for which there is a growing global market.
The Communications and Marketing Coordinator is responsible for managing and executing the House of Craft’s online and offline marketing and communications efforts. This includes creating and implementing strategies to increase brand awareness and drive sales through various digital channels, such as social media, email, and the company website. The role also involves communicating and building relationships with buyers, both existing and potential, and tracking and evaluating the buyer experience across multiple channels and buyer touch points in retrospect to the overall company strategy and direction.
Job Location: Ramallah, Palestine.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for creating and publishing the company’s promotional and advertising communications material (electronic and print), and planning of and execution of special events, trade shows, and buyers’ trips.
- Perform research on and evaluate current benchmark trends and buyer preferences, and suggest company direction in regard to assessing the potential for new products, designs and markets.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end buyer experience across multiple channels and buyer touch points
- Develop and execute a comprehensive digital marketing plan to increase brand awareness and drive sales
- Manage and maintain the company's social media accounts, creating and scheduling posts, and engaging with followers
- Instrument conversion points and optimize customer/buyer funnels.
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics, and update the company website.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Liaise with external partners to execute promotional events and campaigns.
- Network with industry experts and potential clients to drive brand awareness and direct sales.
- Support the overall sales and marketing efforts of the company.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, design and four years’ experience working in related field.
- A good understanding of digital marketing strategies, including SEO, PPC, and affiliate marketing, and able to use tools such as Google Analytics and AdWords to track and analyze website traffic and sales.
- Demonstrated experience in creating and executing email marketing campaigns.
- Proficient in Photoshop and/or graphic design software such as InDesign and Canva to create marketing materials.
- Experience with video production and editing for use on social media and the company website.
- Experience with content creation and publication, such as blog posts, product descriptions, and social media posts, that align with the company's brand and mission.
- Excellent communications and relationship-building skills both written and verbal.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Excellent storytelling and writing skills.
- Excellent photography skills.
- Fluent in Arabic and English.
- Valid Driving License.
Interested and qualified candidates can send their resume and cover letter to this e-mail [email protected] no later than Sunday 26th of Feb 12:00Pm Palestine time