The Joint Service Council for Solid Waste Management in the Governorate of Ramallah and Al Bireh (JSCRAB) is a non-profitable institution established in 2007. The council operates under the supervision and approval of the Palestinian Ministry of Local Government (MoLG). Its General Assembly consists of representatives of all Local Governmental Units (LGUs) and joint service councils (JSCs) existing in Ramallah and Al Bireh Governorate and it works in the geographic jurisdiction of the same Governorate.
JSCRAB is seeking a:
Community Liaison / Communication Officer
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
*Develop public relations and public awareness programs and strategies including social media to educate stakeholders about projects and to support active community participation and ownership in the projects.
*Review JSC norms, processes, and goals to maintain knowledge thereof
*Detect opportunities for meaningful collaboration within and across stakeholders and act as a contact point of JSC
*Continuously provide feedback to management on stakeholders concerns and priorities with the view to revise intervention strategies where necessary.
*Work with other staff members to develop a greater understanding of JSC projects and any key issues that arise
*Facilitating meetings and cooperation among stakeholders
*Managing the division of PA/PR according to the Business Plan
*Monitor & evaluate
· Public relation service performance
· Public awareness performance
· Departmental staff performance
*Strengthening BoD & JSC staff capacity on PE & PA services
*Maintain & update
· public relation and public awareness data bank & network
· Website and social media strategies
*Operate public relation and public awareness services
*Coordinating & cooperating
· JSC management and departments
· LGUs in planning & implementing PA/PE
· JSC volunteer groups
· public relations campaigns and Stakeholder events
*Promptly resolve incidents and other events
*Report and monitor engagement actions and plans and managing PE and PA archive
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Qualifications and Experience
· Bachelor degree in Media or another equivalent study
· At least 2 years of experience in communication.
· Proven work experience as a Liaison or similar role
· Excellent communication skills
· Strong communication and network building skills.
· Fully proficient in MS office.
· Flexible, amicable, and community-oriented approach
· Good developing, organisational, and implementing skills.
· Experienced with state-of-the-art multimedia tools.
· Very good presentation and reporting skills.
· Adherence to designated procedural guidelines
· Relevant training and/or certifications as a Liaison is preferable
One year on a full-time basis, extendable on a yearly basis, subject to annual satisfactory performance.
Please send CV, cover letter and salary history to [email protected] no later than 07 November 2023. We thank all applicants for their interest. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.