Location: Jericho, West Bank
Under the direct supervision of the Field Manager, the Communication Officer will be responsible to prepare effective awareness campaign on prevention measure against the spreading of COVID-19
GEOGRAPHICAL SCOPE OF INTERVENTION:
The successful candidate will be based in Jericho, travelling frequently within project areas.
The Communication Officer reports directly to Field Manager and the Country Coordinator.
· Maintain ongoing communication with the local team to involve them in the communication actions.
· Elaboration of Communication outputs.
· Support the local team in collecting adequate and reliable data.
· Elaborate factsheets highlighting communication messages.
· Participate in joint initiatives and coordination groups such as AIDA Advocacy Working Group, UN Clusters, or any other relevant partner.
· Propose communication activities in media/social media to support advocacy actions.
· To respect MdM-S ethics, principles and regulations as well as the dignity of the beneficiaries.
· To contribute to the achievement of the MdM-S policy in terms of equity and gender equality and protection of the human rights.
· Strict compliance with the safety protocols established by Médicos del Mundo.
· To respect each team member’s position and hierarchical links.
· To avoid any kind of violent behaviors and aggressiveness at the workplace, it doesn´t matter if it is referred to a colleague or an object.
· To work as part of a team and participate in different activities.
· Show a positive attitude and motivation at work.
· Willingness to improve own knowledge and skills by participating in capacity building activities.
· Ability to accept feedback and willingness to improve own capacities.
· Contribute to generate a positive work environment.
· Respect and contribute to the achievement of MdM-S schedules.
· To contribute to the cleanness and tidiness of the workplace.
· To report any breach of the MdM-S Code of Conduct or this behavior regulation to the Field Coordinator or the General Coordinator.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Academic: Completion of High School Diploma or equivalent. A post-secondary certificate in the related functions area is desirable.
- Skills in graphic design, video, photo editing, and web development applications.
Language requirements: Fluent English and Arabic (written and spoken).
Computer requirements: Office Package.
- Experience in a humanitarian organization
- Experience in a humanitarian context
- Experience in public speaking and in negotiations with partners and authorities
- Excellent analytical skills, especially for complex political/humanitarian context;
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Excellent management of the Windows environment (Word, Excel...)
- Strong organizational skills / Rigor / Ability to classify and to manage priorities
- Capacity to take initiatives and propose innovative solutions
- Knowledge of how to use policy, research, lobbying, public campaigning, media and digital work.
- Ability to develop solid evidence-based arguments and recommendations
- Ability to work under a minimum of supervision
- Reactivity, anticipation, adaptability, capacity to take initiatives
- Strong problem solving and organizational skills in day to day and crisis situations
- Strong communication (written and spoken) and interpersonal skills with experience in managing a diverse team
- Team spirit and networking skills
- Strict compliance with the safety protocols established for the country and MdM mission
- Alignment with principles and ethics of Medicos del Mundo
- Identification with the lines of work, values and mission of Médicos del Mundo
Medicos del Mundo’s Salary charts
المسمى الوظيفي Communication Officer
آخر موعد للتقديم 27 - Mar - 2021
نوع الوظيفة دوام كامل
المستوى المهني متوسط الخبرة
الراتب MDM’s Salary charts
الدرجة العلمية البكالوريوس
الخبرة 1 Year
Applicants should send their CV, two references, and cover letter to:
نصيحة من جوبس لحمايتك : عند التقدم لاية وظيفة عن طريق الانترنت، لا تقم بإعطاء معلومات بطاقة الأعتماد او أية معلومات بنكية / مالية لصاحب عمل.
آخر الوظائف المعلنة بواسطة MDM Spain منظمة أطباء العالم - إسبانيا
13, Dec, 2020
Sexual and Reproductive Health and GbV Officer
19, Dec, 2019
Sexual and Reproductive Health and GbV officer
17, Sep, 2019
6, Aug, 2019