The Jerusalem Princess Basma Centre is a non-profit, non-governmental organization based in Jerusalem serving children with disabilities in the field of rehabilitation and education. JPBC is recruiting for the following position:
Contract type: Fixed contract\ (40 hours)
Probation period: 3 months
Line manager: TBC
Start date: as soon as possible
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- At least 2 years of communication and media / public relations work experience.
- Work experience and training on children’s rights, rights of people with
disabilities and communications.
- University degree in journalism or information/communications or related field.
- Sound knowledge of publishing, design and printing process and related
information and communications technologies.
- English and Arabic are essential (and other relevant language), both in speech
- Ability to work in a team, both as leader and participant.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to manage different and multiple tasks and to deliver in a short period of
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work in a multicultural environment.
For the full job description please visit our website: www.basma-centre.org/vacancies
Interested candidates should apply by sending their CVs and a cover letter to
Deadline for applications is Thursday July 25, 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.