The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) is an impartial, neutral and independent organization whose exclusively humanitarian mission is to protect the lives and dignity of victims of war and internal violence and to provide them with assistance. It also endeavors to prevent suffering by promoting and strengthening humanitarian law and universal humanitarian principles.
The ICRC Mission in Jerusalem, is seeking qualified and motivated candidate to fill in the following position:
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Education & professional experience:
· University degree or equivalent in a relevant field such as communications, political science, international relations or journalism.
· Fluent spoken and written English and Arabic and, when applicable, Hebrew is an asset.
· Computer skills (proficiency in MS Office); familiarity with digital communication tools.
· Minimum 3 years’ work experience in a field relevant to communication, such as PR and media
· Experience in an ICRC operation an asset
· IHL knowledge an asset
· Sound knowledge of the political, social and media environment in the Middle East
Interested applicants must submit a résumé, a motivation letter and copy of academic degree obtained & work certificates, in English, no later than 26th of May 2019 to [email protected], indicating in the subject line: JER Com Officer_Application_Your name
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Females candidates are strongly encouraged to apply