Responsible for the development and implementation of communication plans and strategies aimed at promoting Taawon and engage stakeholders in creating awareness about the organization’s programs and objectives, leading to the fulfillment of its vision and mission.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Communicate with the organization stakeholders to define key messages and communication tools to reach each segment.
- Develop comprehensive communication and outreach plan for each of the stakeholders and define resources needed.
- Contribute to the formulation and planning of crowd funding campaign in the areas of communication.
- Effective contribution in leading the communication process in times of crisis and responding to emergency campaigns.
Management of Public Relations and Digital Media
- Oversee writing press releases, success stories and corporate reports.
- Contribute to highlighting the various activities of the organization in the various media channels in coordination with the concerned departments.
- Set process for media monitoring of the news of Taawon and related news.
- Contribute to resource development activities and support the organization, including contributing to the preparation of the media part of funding proposals.
- Prepare the necessary media materials for campaigns to attract funding and media campaigns.
- Develop information materials related to members and donors.
- Contribute to the management of the activities and events carried out by the organization.
- Support the programs of Taawon in media activities and auditing the materials produced by the partners.
- Manage Taawon’s website and social media accounts.
- Supervise and follow up on the production of media materials such as designs, films, and others.
Manage the media unit's team with high professionalism.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Vertically: With the Director General
- Horizontally: With Program Managers and resource and development team.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Quality visibility plans and media materials for the organization are prepared on time.
- Number and quality of press releases, success stories and corporate reports.
- Number of the organization's various activities published in the media and the media monitoring of its news.
- Number and quality of developed information materials for donors and members.
- The website and social networking sites are constantly updated and developed.
- Number and quality of media materials produced, including designs, films, and others.
- Number and quality of the produced media materials needed for fundraising and media campaigns.
- Relevant internal and external audit reports do not contain material errors that threaten the existence of the organization, with all observations contained in them corrected in a timely manner.
- Response to organization’s media needs across departments in Palestine on time.
Required Experience & Qualifications:
- BSc in Media & Communication, Public relations and Marketing
- Experience of at least ten years in the communication and media fields.
- Ability to build strong relationships with the media community.
- Advanced experience in managing social media, online fundraising, and producing and managing digital campaigns.
- Advanced writing, editing, and speaking skills in Arabic and English.
- Experience in developing and implementing communication strategies.
- A dynamic, energetic, interactive personality who takes the initiative with enthusiasm and flexibility leading to a positive impact on Taawon’s visibility & sustainability.
- Advanced computer literacy experience.
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now-button below