Taawon is a non-profit, civic organization launched in Geneva in the year 1983, upon the initiative of a group of Palestinian and Arab economists and intellectuals. The organization has become one of the largest organizations operating in Palestine and the diaspora camps in Lebanon, whereby it touches the lives of more than one million Palestinians on an annual basis, with half of these beneficiaries being women. Since its establishment, Taawon has invested funds reaching nearly US $890 million, dedicated to development and relief programs.
Communications Content Creator- Social Media Officer Position:
Taawon is currently seeking to hire a content creator/ social media officer in its office in Ramallah- Palestine. The chosen candidate will be part of the Communications Directorate and collaborate closely with other divisions to develop and create communications content to reflect Taawon’s efforts in Palestine.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Create communications content in Arabic and English for different channels, such as social media posts, video scripts, success stories, press releases, newsletters and other print or digital assets.
- Develop annual social media plan.
- Plan and coordinate the creation, development, and distribution of all publications and materials, including but not limited to reports, newsletters, and beneficiary stories for distribution via social media platforms and to other stakeholders.
- Plan and execute social media marketing campaigns.
- Manage Taawon’s social media platforms and website.
- Develop a monthly social media calendar and plan.
- Manage all digital fundraising related communications, working with various departments and teams to ensure raising funds, building awareness, and engaging donors.
- Coordinate all digital fundraising communications.
- Maintain a database of media and social media influencers for publication dissemination.
- Support the development and implementation of Taawon’s communication strategy.
- Proofread/edit translations to ensure consistency and quality of language.
- Work with the communication team to create human-interest stories in Arabic and English, including interviews, articles, and photo essays.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Skills and Qualifications:
- A bachelor’s degree in communication, public relations, journalism, or a related field.
- Strong writing and editing skills in both Arabic and English.
- A minimum of five years of related experience in developing, managing, and implementing communications plans.
- A minimum of five years’ experience in designing visual content in Arabic and English. Content includes social media posts, videos, infographics, and other digital or printed materials.
- Experience in managing social media campaigns on multiple platforms. Demonstrate flexibility, adaptability, and the ability to perform and collaborate under challenging conditions.
- Ability to work independently and take ownership of communication tasks.
- Attention to detail and commitment to delivering high-quality communication outputs.
Proven ability to plan, prioritize, and manage multiple projects.
- Strong organizational skills, including the ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now-button below