Terms of Reference
Proposed by the European funded project
“My Heritage! My Identity!”
Promoting Governance and Citizenship in Palestine
In the framework of the European funded project “My Heritage! My Identity!" (Promoting Governance and citizenship in Palestine - ENI/2017/390-692, AFRAT (Association pour la Formation des Ruraux aux Activités du Tourisme); Bethlehem University; PCR (Palestinian Centre for Rapprochement between People) and Tétraktys (Association de coopération pour le développement Local des espaces naturels) launch a call for tender to select a communication consultant.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
The successful candidate must have the following:
- Formal qualifications and/or demonstrated experience in science communication, editing,
graphic designing and layout or a similar qualification.
- Demonstrated experience in professional design, development and production of a variety of
materials and publications
- Experience in promoting any activity among potentially interested groups and bodies by email,
through websites and social media, direct distribution of promotional material (e.g. brochures)
or any other relevant communication means
- Experience in all stages of the production/printing/publication process
- Fluency in spoken and written English and Arabic
- Fluency in spoken and written French is a plus
- Knowledge of the territory and experience in Middle East culture is a plus