Action Against Hunger is a humanitarian, non-governmental, non-political, non-denominational and non-profit making organisation working in the Palestinian Territory since 2002.
Action Against Hunger is recruiting for its Hebron office a
Full-Time Communication and visibility Intern
For a period of 6 months.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Support in developing of projects visibility plans.
- Support in designing of projects’ visibility tools (signboards, banners, brochures…)
- Participate in drafting projects’ factsheets, success stories and presentations.
- Support in organizing AAH public events (seminars, workshops and conferences).
- Design projects’ related printed materials (Information, Education and Communication-IEC materials).
- Conduct field visits with the teams and develop communication messages and take photos.
- Translating documents as required.
- Follow up on AAH social media pages.
- Support in coordination with media outlets to disseminate AAH events.
- Support in writing press release, social media content and media reports if any.
- Archiving of all media articles following an event.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Profile of the Candidate:
- University degree in journalism, graphic design and/or any related field.
- Interest in the humanitarian aid sector.
- Experience in communication (press) and visibility is preferable.
- Familiar with writing news articles, designing communication and visibility tools to highlight AAH work.
- Experience in professional photos taking is an asset.
- Good organizational skills, especially related to organizing events, meetings and workshops.
- Good computer skills (MS word, excel, PowerPoint, email/internet, photoshop)
- Good relationship with press agencies, all 3 types of them.
- Preferable to have good experience in this field
- Fluency in Arabic
- Very good in English
- Resident of Hebron governorate
Interested candidates should send their updated CV to [email protected].
Applications will be accepted up to and including the 16th of June 2020
Please reference the job title as INT/TTPP/20/02 in the subject line of your Email