Action Against Hunger is a humanitarian, non-governmental, non-political, non-denominational and non-profit making organisation working in the Palestinian Territory since 2002.
Action Against Hunger is recruiting for its Hebron office one
Communication and Visibility Assistant-VOLUNTEER
For a period of 4 months
The VOLUNTEER will:
- Support in developing of projects visibility plans.
- Support in designing of projects’ visibility tools (signboards, banners, brochures…)
- Participate in drafting projects’ factsheets, success stories and presentations.
- Support in organizing AAH public events (seminars, workshops and conferences).
- Design projects’ related printed materials (Information, Education and Communication-IEC materials).
- Conduct field visits with the teams and develop communication messages and take photos.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Profile of the VOLUNTEER:
- University degree in journalism, graphic design and/or any related field.
- Interest in the humanitarian aid sector
- Familiar with designing, communication and visibility tools.
- Good organizational skills, especially related to organizing events, meetings and workshops.
- Good computer skills (MS word, excel, PowerPoint, email/internet, photoshop)
- Good command in English writing and speaking.
- Enthusiastic and willing to learn.
- Team player.
- Resident of Hebron governorate.
- Ability to travel in West Bank.
Action Against Hunger is an equal opportunities employer. Women are encouraged to apply for this position
Applicants aged between 21-25 years old are encouraged to apply.
Interested candidates should send a letter of motivation and their updated CV to [email protected]
Applications will be accepted up to and including the 04th of March 2020.
PLEASE indicate the reference VOL1/TTPP/20/02 in all correspondence.
Only those candidates pre-selected for an interview will be contacted.