ActionAid is an international organisation, working with over 25 million people in more than 40 countries for a world free from poverty and injustice. ActionAid Palestine is a part of the ActionAid International Federation and ActionAid Australia.
ActionAid is seeking a qualified person to fill the position of Associate Officer “Communication and Graphic designer”, for 12 months period (extendable).
The post location is Hebron.
Start Date: Immediately.
The objective of this position is to support ActionAid Communication department and program team in visibility activities including, printed materials, editing videos in close coordination and consultation with partners and stakeholders.
The key responsibilities areas for this position will be as follows:
- Create and capture original ActionAid multimedia (photo, video and graphic design) materials for dissemination across website and social media channels.
- Administer social media content of ActionAid including twitter, Instagram and Facebook
- Document activities of ActionAid by taking videos and photos and disseminate these via official channels.
- Edit videos and producing documentaries about activities of INTERNISA projected implemented by ActionAid
- Collect and analysing data on website usage to improve performance
- Monitor impact of graphic materials and suggest improvements
- Work closely with the AAP team to produce materials to communicate the project advancement
- Conduct regular media and social media assessment reports to measure impact of ActionAid digital communications efforts.
- Take a key role in the design and layout of visual and website of project and ActionAid Palestine
- Design and lay-out of design for various applications such as advertisements, brochures, reports, banners, posters, booklets, leaflets, books, calendars, bulletins, flyers, cards and other communications products for print and electronic distribution:
- Translate data into graphic elements – infographics, fractography.
- Create animations for illustrative purposes such as gifs, animated visuals and more advanced solutions.
- Create Photoshop Design File (PSDs) for visual layout of web pages and social media accounts of ActionAid Palestine projects.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Eligible applicants are required to have the following qualifications and skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in communication, information technology, journalism Development Studies or Management. At least 3year experience in a multi-culture working environment.
- Proven experience in design for marketing campaigns and social media ads.
- Excellent skills and experience with design programmes such as Adobe InDesign, Adobe Bridge, Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Flash, Avid, Final Cut Pro and other graphic design software
Indicative salary range: ILS 2,976.14 to ILS 3,823.76 gross per annum.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to: [email protected] no later than 5 February 2022 and kindly include the job title in the subject line. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Women are encouraged to apply.