Communication and Events Officer
St John Eye Hospital Group is the leading provider of eye care in East Jerusalem, the West Bank, and Gaza Strip. The main Hospital is in Jerusalem and has centers in Hebron, Anabta, Kufur Aqab and in Gaza. In addition to our extensive range of specialist services, to provide full and comprehensive high standard refraction and optetric service to the patients attending the outreach clinic in collaboration with the medical, nursing and AHP staff.
St. John is currently seeking to recruit an experienced Communication and Events Officer on full-time (100%) 5 days / week (40 hours). The position will be based at the main Hospital in Jerusalem.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
To apply you should have the following:
- Educated to BA degree level or equivalent in Journalism or any communication related field.
- 5 years of experience in communication and similar duties including digital communication.
- Knowledge and proven experience in designing audio-visual communication and marketing materials for printing and digital publication and dissemination.
- Drive, creativity, and enthusiasm.
- High degree of computer literacy including the ability to use word-processing, spreadsheets, email, and internet applications.
- Confident, effective, and sensitive communicator, able to build effective relationships with a range of people.
- Flair for writing accurate engaging copy in a variety of styles and formats for differing audiences in both Arabic and English language.
- Experience with social media.
- Ability to travel inside and outside Palestine.
- Flexible and able to work outside office hours on occasion.
- Received COVID-19 vaccine.
Candidates should apply on the Executive and Administration Staff Application Form, which can be downloaded from the following link: https://www.stjohneyehospital.org/join-our-team/ or obtained from the HR Department and sent to [email protected] by Thursday March 23rd, 2023. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
RESUME’S (CVs) WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
Please mention the vacancy you are applying for in the subject field.
SJEHG is an equal opportunity employer, qualified women are strongly encouraged to apply.