Established in 1995, BCI was founded to meet the needs of emerging regional ICT markets with a sound knowledge base and a strong network of global partners, BCI has since evolved into a regionally recognized advisor and provider of top of the line services and solutions spanning a range of sectors. BCI is intending to recruit a highly qualified individual to fill the position of
Collector Ref. No (HR-Collector -01)
- Process invoices, statements and ensure timely collection of receivables
- Ensure all collection process is in accordance with signed contracts with customers.
- All cash receipts are correctly accounted for the outstanding receivable.
- Monitor accounts to identify late payments
- Prepare weekly report about outstanding, due date, overdue.
- Constant updating of files for collection
- Issuing credit note for customer according to the finance department policy.
- Any add assignments requested by the direct supervisor
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- S’c degree in business administration or any related field.
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft software and databases
- Patience and ability to deal with clients appropriately
- The ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- Valid driving license
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply and submit a CV and a cover letter to [email protected] no later than13/03/2021
All applications will be handled in strict confidence.