We are growing and are looking for a Coding and STEM/Robotics Instructor for school students in our academy in Ramallah!
If you have great leadership, communication, and the right technical skills your place is with us!
About Purpose Smart Education
We are a training provider that specializes in the teaching of robotics, coding & STEM education.
We have various interactive STEM modules specialized in the teaching of robotics and artificial intelligence programs that are developed by our educational specialists and engineers for every age target ranging from school children to university students, and older.
We, at Purpose Smart Education are looking for an instructor that is able to teach Coding and STEM/Robotics for students ranging from 6-17 years old, who is capable of planning and developing STEM curriculum to include coding, design, app development, problem-solving, engineering and maker projects while building positive relationships with middle school students, and ensuring the learning outcomes for the class are met. The instructor will collaborate with and report directly to the STEM team leader. The STEM Instructor may also work in one of our clients’ schools, training centers.
Key attributes of a successful instructor are the ability to manage complex and detailed tasks simultaneously; the ability to develop unique and experiential learning experiences; develop meaningful and accountable relationships with high school students while maintaining professional boundaries; utilize analytical skills to creatively develop and implement program initiatives; and work collaboratively and independently as necessary with key stakeholders.
- Provide exceptional STEM training to students in class
- Plan and implement an experiential STEM/curriculum.
- Assess and document student skill level and progress
- Submit all required paperwork in a timely manner
- Develop strong, positive relationships with students to promote personal and academic growth
- Ensure consistent attendance and learning outcomes for the class are met
- Document and review student learning progress to share with staff
- Fulfill all other duties deemed vital to the function of the organization
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- A graduate or a student in their final year in the field of computer engineering/computer science/mechatronics engineering/or any other related fields.
- Resident of Ramallah and Al-Bireh
- Experience or interest in teaching school students in an after-school setting.
- Great Research & Development skills
- Highly self-motivated, organized, and creative
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good English and Arabic verbal and written skills
- Ability to build supportive and professional relationships with school students and staff
- Ability to take initiative and work collaboratively
- Ability and willingness to commit to an entire program’s teaching.
- Ability and willingness to have fun in the classroom and engage with students.
Good to have:
- Knowledge in Python programming language
- Scratch programming
- Familiarity with controllers like Arduino, micro:bit, Raspberry Pi
- Familiarity with sensors and actuators
- Experience in AI and Computer Vision educational projects
To apply please send your Resume/CV to the following email: [email protected]