Surouh for Tourism Investment Company was created to set new standard in Palestine’s hospitality industry. Surouh is fully owned by Amaar Group and manages all its tourism assets and investment portfolio. Surouh contributed and will continue to contribute to the revitalization and growth of the hospitality industry by investing in this promising sector to improve quality of service, create more jobs and promote economic prosperity. In an effort to consolidate services, increase efficiency and act as a resource and information center for all different properties under Surouh; we are looking to hire a Cluster Sales and Marketing Cluster manager to oversee the sales and marketing operation for both properties the Grand Park Hotel and the Millennium Palestine Ramallah hotel.
- Live our Mission, Vision, Ambition and Values.
- Maintain an understanding of financial management to ensure Department financial objectives are met.
- Ensure safe and healthy hotel environment by establishing fire, life and safety standards at all times for self, colleagues and guests.
- Build high quality service culture to exceed guest expectations.
- Ensure learning and development opportunities are provided for all colleagues, to develop capability and skills and to support colleague growth.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Manage the daily operations of the Sales & Marketing for both properties and provide the strategic vision to maximize sales generation and optimal revenue growth.
- Able to develop and set up revenue sales and marketing strategies for both hotel properties.
- Direct and manage all group, transient, and catering/banquet sales activities to maximize revenue for the hotel.
- Prepare, implement and compile data for the strategic sales plan, monthly SMARTS report, annual goals, sales and marketing budget, forecasts and other reports as directed/required.
- Develop rates, group ceilings and deployment strategies through review of competitive data, demand analysis and mix management.
- Coordinate marketing activities and deliver high quality marketing campaigns, leading in planning, executing and managing them across digital platforms and print channels.
- Ability to establish a wide network with tour operation and corporate network in the local and regional markets to secure bookings.
- Actively participate in sales presentations, property tours and customer meetings.
- Conduct/attend daily business review meetings, weekly strategic sales meetings, management meetings and other meetings as required/ requested.
- Ability to create and explore new markets and ensure proper follow up on current account to ensure customer retention.
- Manage/direct all advertising, public relations and promotional activities.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field. MBA is highly desirable.
- At least (5) years of experience in the hospitality industry, with at least (3) years of experience as a Sales and Marketing Manager.
- Extensive knowledge of revenue management.
- Proven track record of success within Sales and Marketing management preferably in the hospitality industry.
- Excellent communication and management skills.
- Well informed on the hospitality market, able to forecast sales and set sales targets.
- Experience in sales generation, networking, building reputations and identifying new opportunities for different market segments.
- Dynamic personality. Strong analytical and project management skills with experience of marketing strategy, media channels.
- Ability to mobilize to different areas in the West Bank and Jerusalem.
- High proficiency in English language, both reading and writing, and other languages are advantages;
- Computer skills: proficiency using Word, Excel, Outlook and Microsoft Project.
- Strong management skills, ability to appropriately assign or delegate work and authority to others.
- Available to work when needed, including weekends, holidays, and nights.
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their C.Vs to [email protected] with subject name “Cluster Sales & Marketing Manager”, no later than November 03, 2019.
We thank all applicants for their interest but regret that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.