Clinical Psychologist/Clinical Social Worker for NAHARIYA
- Provide individual and group psychological and psychosocial interventions for patients at Galilee Medical Center and Ziv Hospital.
- Provide training and supervision to social workers working with patients at Ziv Hospital and Galilee Medical Center.
- Coordinate with the Head of Social Work and other relevant medical staff at the hospitals to ensure an integrated service for the patients, including the coordination of supervision plans for social workers.
- Complete clinical supervision records to standards required and meet reporting and data collection requirements.
- Provide regular reports in English, data collection and data analysis on both systemic and individual issues.
- Ensure concise analytical monitoring and evaluation of the program in English.
- Participate in sensitization and training activities related to MH&PSS needs of the patients with the medical teams.
- Participate in clinical supervision, continuing professional development, education, and performance review processes with ICRC MH&PSS Delegate.
- Implements monitoring tools to understand the impact of the program.
- Provides translation (verbal and written) for the MH&PSS Delegate as required.
- Clinical psychologist or tertiary qualifications or equivalent in Clinical Social Work (M.A.)
- Member of the Israel Association of Psychologists or Social Workers.
- Minimum five (5) years’ experience.
- Training/ Supervision skills.
- Experience and/or qualification on Trauma Management
- Experience in hospital settings- asset.
- Experience with cultural diverse patients - asset.
- Fluent Arabic and Hebrew, and very good knowledge of written and spoken English.
- Capacity to work under pressure and in emergency situations.
- Good knowledge of the geographically assigned environment.
- Excellent computer skills
- Excellent communication skills
Interested applicants are invited to submit their CV (in English) plus a motivation letter setting out why you are the suitable person for this role , not later than 28th of March 2018 to [email protected]
Please clearly mark the position title and your name in the subject title of your email.