An-Najah National University Hospital (NNUH) is seeking a qualified candidate to fill the following position:
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Under the direct supervision of the Pharmacy Section Head, Clinical Pharmacist will be accountable for the operations of the Pharmacy Section at An-Najah national University Hospital. Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, management of daily operations, ordering and maintenance of medications, ensuring compliance with controlled substance policies and procedures, and quality assurance of services offered.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Medication history recording, which includes reviewing all medications administered by the patient (Prescribed, OTC, Herbal).
- Patient compliance assessment with medications.
- Medication reconciliation.
Coordination with multidisciplinary team:
- Active participation in unit rounds with doctors .
- Collaborate with other health care providers in developing pharmaceutical care plans for the patient.
- Provide medication therapy evaluation and recommendations to healthcare providers supported by evidence-based medicines.
Monitor patient’s medication in unit:
- Checking patient ‘s medication chart.
- Ensure medications are served.
- Coordinate the preparation and distribution of all medications.
- Ensure prescription is completely filled.
- Ensure rational drug use to maximize the benefit of drug therapy.
Report adverse drug events:
- Identify and report any suspected adverse drug reaction or medication error.
- Provide allergy card.
Provision of drug Information:
- Renal dosing adjustment.
- Serve as source of scientifically valid information and advice regarding the safe, appropriate and cost effective use of medications.
- Bedside/Discharge counselling.
- First-Dose Teaching.
- Post-Transplant medications.
- Non-prescription medications.
- Food-Drug interaction counselling.
- Compliance aids.
- Group counselling.
Education and Research:
- Continuous Nursing Education.
- Junior Pharmacist.
- Promotes and participate the research in the unit related to the medications and renal pharmacy practice.
- Personal continuing education and professional development.
- Assure compliance with hospital and the unit policies and procedures.
- Document event reports.
- Participate in unit committees.
- Participate in quality improvement activities.
Education, Experience and Skills:
- Bachler’s Degree in Pharm.D degree and licensed to practice.
- Fresh graduate, previous pharmacy related work experience is preferred.
- Pharmaceutical knowledge and skills.
- Ability to accept accountability for patient outcomes.
- Ability to prioritize patient needs above all else.
- Ability to practice pharmacy with integrity towards coworkers and patients.
- Ability to accept and respond constructively to feedback and criticism.
- Ability to learn computer and application skills as applicable to role.
- Ability to interact with and work around people.
- Ability to make judgments in demanding situations.
- Ability to react to frequent changes in duties and volume of work.
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to listen empathetically.
- Ability to logically organize details.
- Comfortable accepting responsibility for medium to large scale projects involving multiple resources and spanning many months from start to finish.
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent activities.
Interested and Qualified candidates are kindly requested to fill the application no later than 12 December, 2022
We thank all applicants for their interest to join An -Najah National University Hospital (NNUH). All Applicants will be notified of the result of the employment application by email. Candidates who have been shortlisted may be required to complete a written exam.
NNUH wishes all applicants success in their professional endeavors.