Amideast’s Client Services Representative is based at the organization’s main office in El-Bireh in the Ramallah District. This position is for full-time employment, and the successful candidate will be issued a one-year employment agreement that can be renewed, pending satisfactory job performance.
The Client Services Representative will be responsible for providing a variety of client services and handling various administration tasks that support clients, beneficiaries, and staff.
The Client Services Representative will receive incoming calls and visitors, make client appointments, and offer a reception service to clients and visitors to the office. Responsibilities and tasks will also include responding to social media comments/questions, performing cashier duties, maintaining book inventory, completing data entry tasks, designing posts for social media, and maintaining an alumni/customer database.
Also, the Client Services Representative will provide administrative assistance to department managers and ensure the effective functioning of the office.
Overall Position Responsibilities: The Client Services Representative will receive general supervision, administrative guidance, and day-to-day supervision from the Finance and Admin Manager, West Bank/Gaza. Specifically, the Client Services Representative is responsible for the following duties:
- Answers telephone, email, and social media inquiries and provides information about various programs
- Receives visitors, provides information about programs and services, and directs them to the appropriate department
- Maintains the reception area clean and organized
- Works effectively and collaboratively to provide overall support to the administration and project departments
- Provides support with data entry tasks, calls, emails, and SMS to students and clients
- Provides office clerical support to admin and program departments when necessary, including photocopying and translation of program documents
- Provides support to Testing Department test center candidates by maintaining a working knowledge of policies, practices and procedures
- Obtains and maintain the Prometric Test Center Administrators annual certification in order to provide proctoring assistance, when necessary
- Enter timely client service information into Amideast’s CSR system
- Performs cashier duties and prepares daily cash reports
- Maintains book inventory and prepares monthly inventory count and reports
- Maintains and reports petty cash expenses
- Reconciles monthly Amideast credit card statement and uploads receipts
- Maintains alumni/customer database
- Organizes and maintains files related to office administration
- Develops content and design posts for social media to promote Amideast program and services
- Ensures client safety
- Performs other related duties
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- A bachelor’s degree in business administration, education, or a related field
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience
- Fluent in spoken and written Arabic and English language skills
- Familiarity with computers, proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
- Demonstrated experience in social media marketing and graphic design
- A valid TOEIC exam score minimum of 785 or CEFR B2 equivalent.
Skills and Attributes:
- An ability to actively participate in a cooperative, “can-do” work environment.
- An ability to work as a member of a team, fostering confidence and co-operation of others
- An ability to work and communicate effectively with a wide range of people from different cultural backgrounds and to respond diplomatically and appropriately to people in a variety of situations
- An ability to work well under pressure without sacrificing professional standards and to meet deadlines
- A demonstrated ability to be a self-starter and to manage priorities in an organized manner
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- A demonstrated ability to negotiate effectively
- A demonstrated ability to solve problems, improve administrative functions, and design innovative solutions for work efficiency purposes
Applicants should apply via the Amideast Career Center portal and upload CV, Coverletter, and 3 recommendations at https://jobs.amideast.org/public/jobs/2022-129P3295.htm