Amideast’s Client Services Representative is based at the organization’s main office in El-Bireh in the Ramallah District. This position is for full-time employment, and the successful candidate will be issued a one-year employment agreement that can be renewed, pending satisfactory job performance.
The Client Services Representative will be responsible for providing a variety of client services and handling various administration tasks that support clients, beneficiaries, and staff.
The Client Services Representative will receive incoming calls and visitors, make client appointments, and offer a reception service to clients and visitors to the office. Responsibilities and tasks will also include responding to social media comments/questions, performing cashier duties, maintaining book inventory, completing data entry tasks, designing posts for social media, and maintaining an alumni/customer database.
Also, the Client Services Representative will provide administrative assistance to department managers and ensure the effective functioning of the office.
Overall Position Responsibilities: The Client Services Representative will receive general supervision, administrative guidance, and day-to-day supervision from the Finance and Admin Manager, West Bank/Gaza. Specifically, the Client Services Representative is responsible for the following duties:
- Answers telephone, email, and social media inquiries and provides information about various programs
- Receives visitors, provides information about programs and services, and directs them to the appropriate department
- Maintains the reception area clean and organized
- Works effectively and collaboratively to provide overall support to the administration and project departments
- Provides support with data entry tasks, calls, emails, and SMS to students and clients
- Provides office clerical support to admin and program departments when necessary, including photocopying and translation of program documents
- Provides support to Testing Department test center candidates by maintaining a working knowledge of policies, practices and procedures
- Obtains and maintain the Prometric Test Center Administrators annual certification in order to provide proctoring assistance, when necessary
- Enter timely client service information into Amideast’s CSR system
- Performs cashier duties and prepares daily cash reports
- Maintains book inventory and prepares monthly inventory count and reports
- Maintains and reports petty cash expenses
- Reconciles monthly Amideast credit card statement and uploads receipts
- Maintains alumni/customer database
- Organizes and maintains files related to office administration
- Develops content and design posts for social media to promote Amideast program and services
- Ensures client safety
- Performs other related duties
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- A bachelor’s degree in business administration, education, or a related field
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience
- Fluent in spoken and written Arabic and English language skills
- Familiarity with computers, proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
- Demonstrated experience in social media marketing and graphic design
- A valid TOEIC exam score minimum of 785 or CEFR B2 equivalent. The TOEIC test is held on Wednesday. April 27th, 2022, at Amideast Ramallah. Registration deadline is April 12th, 2022, at 15:00. Registration fee (nonrefundable): 150 NIS
SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES:
- An ability to actively participate in a cooperative, “can-do” work environment.
- An ability to work as a member of a team, fostering confidence and co-operation of others
- An ability to work and communicate effectively with a wide range of people from different cultural backgrounds and to respond diplomatically and appropriately to people in a variety of situations
- An ability to work well under pressure without sacrificing professional standards and to meet deadlines
- A demonstrated ability to be a self-starter and to manage priorities in an organized manner
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- A demonstrated ability to negotiate effectively
- A demonstrated ability to solve problems, improve administrative functions, and design innovative solutions for work efficiency purposes
Please apply via the Amideast Career Center site and upload your CV and Coverletter:
Applicants should submit a valid TOEIC exam score minimum of 785 or CEFR B2 equivalent. The TOEIC test is held on Wednesday. April 27th, 2022, at Amideast Ramallah. Registration deadline is April 12th, 2022, at 15:00. Registration fee (nonrefundable): 150 NIS