Médecins Sans Frontières “Doctors without Borders” is a private, non-profit international humanitarian organization dedicated to providing medical assistance to populations in crisis, without discrimination and regardless of race, religion, creed or political affiliation.
MSF is currently seeking to hire 2 cleaners to join our project in Gaza. She/he will be responsible for: cleaning, housekeeping, tidying up and welcoming of visitors in the MSF office as well as in the MSF Guesthouse.
- Clean bedrooms, bathrooms, toilets and other rooms in MSF houses.
- Do the laundry iron clothes and other housekeeping activities.
- Support the cook (washing up, cleaning the kitchen, etc.).
- Sweep and mop the floors.
- Restock supplies (toilet paper, soap, etc.) as required.
- Upon arrival, prepare hot water for tea/coffee and refill drinking water.
- Check that the toilets are well stocked with paper and soap.
- Check that the water supply (kitchen, showers, etc.) is sufficient.
- Keep premises properly locked (doors, windows).
- Opening the door and greeting staff and visitors
- Cleaning of outside area
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Education: 12th grade certificate is essential, English language certificate is desirable
Language: Arabic & Basic English is essential
Experience: Min. 2 year of work as cleaner, experience working in INGO is desirable
Interested applicants must submit all of the following documents:
C.V. and Cover Letter in English detailing qualifications for this position
Qualified female candidates are welcome to apply.
Only To: [email protected] , no hard copies.
Please write cleaner – MSF-Belgium on your application or it may not be considered.
The deadline for submitting applications is: Friday, 27th of December 2019 at 2PM
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a test and interview.