مؤسسة أطباء بلا حدود اسبانيا -
Employment Opportunity in JERUSALEM
Médecins Sans Frontières “Doctors Without Borders” is a private, non-profit international humanitarian organization dedicated to providing medical assistance to populations in crisis, without discrimination and regardless of race, religion, creed or political affiliation.
MSF-Spain is currently seeking to strengthen its daily worker pool and to recruit a new
Workplace: MSF-Spain Houses in Shuafat - Jerusalem
Type of contract: Part Time (60%) 3 days/week
Starting date : January 2020
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Main Responsibilities of the position (non-exhaustive)
- Execute, according to hygienic standards, housekeeping, cleaning and tiding up activities in order to ensure public and staff private areas are in good condition:
- Ensure cleanliness of all facilities, utensils and equipment
• Look after all equipment provided
• Clean bedrooms, bathrooms, toilets and other rooms in MSF guesthouse and flats
• Do the laundry, iron clothes and other housekeeping activities
• Support the cook (washing up, cleaning the kitchen, etc.)
• Sweep and mop floors
• Restock supplies (toilet paper, soap, etc.) as required
• Check toilets are well stocked with paper and soap
• Keep premises properly locked (doors, windows)
• Report all important information (loss, damages, deterioration, incident, etc.) to supervisor
Essential previous working experience in similar position is required
To apply; please send your CV to this email: [email protected] before the 22nd of December 2019.