MDM Spain is an impartial and independent humanitarian non-governmental organization (INGO) that provides healthcare to populations affected by armed conflicts, internal violence, natural disasters, poverty, drought, famine, and exclusion.
MDM Spain have a long experience developing projects in the field of mental health and psychosocial support (MHPSS) at different levels in partnership with public institutions, namely the Ministry of Health (MoH) and Ministry of Education (MoE) as well with Palestinian NGOs in the Gaza and the West Bank.
In the frame of the partnership between MDM Sp and the Ministry of Health, both parties are implementing the project “Improvement of the quality and access to MHPSS services in Jericho Governorate”, funded by the Gobierno de las Islas Baleares. This project has as its objective to improve the mental health and psychosocial well-being of the most vulnerable population in the Governorate of Jericho, by reinforcing the MHPSS services, strengthening the capacities of the health staff in the detection and care of MHPSS cases, and increasing the awareness of the population on this topic.
The reinforcing of the services foresees the rehabilitation and equipment of 2 spaces in 2 of the 9 Primary Health Care Centers (PHC) the objective of this project, is to facilitate the effective delivery of MHPSS/protection services taking into account the protection mainstreaming principles, ensuring that the physical environment in which the services are provided is safe, humanized, dignified and help promoting individual wellbeing, rehabilitation, and recovery.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Prepare the bill of quantities and the tender documents for the following health structures:
- Rehabilitation for the adequation of a room for the provision of MHPSS/protection services in 7 PHC in Jericho Governorate: Fasayel, Marj Na’ja, Noeimeh, Al Doyok Al Foka, Al Doyok Al Tahta, Al-Ouja, Zbeidat,
- Rehabilitation to ensure accessibility of the toilets of Al-Jitflik PHC
- Reparation of infiltrations and adequation of a room in the Care and Maternity Center in Jericho.
- Assist with the technical evaluation of offers
- Supervise the rehabilitation works for 2 of the previous premises
- PREPARATION OF BILL OF QUANTITIES AND TENDER DOCUMENTS
- Review of the “Minimum considerations for the adequacy of consultation rooms for the provision of MHPSS/Protection services.
- Meeting with the MDM team in charge of the project to agree in the details of the work
- Conduct field visits to each of the health structures to assess the existing installations, identify the room to be adequate, and the rehabilitation/equipment needs.
- Preparation of draft bill of quantities for each one of the structures
- Meeting with the MDM team to agree on the selection of the structures to be rehabilitated
- Follow up with end-user (MoH) and MDM team to agree on the final specifications & quantities and ensure that proposed rehabilitations and equipment meet the requirements for the provision of MHPSS/protection services
- Preparation of the final bill of quantities for the selected rooms to be rehabilitated
- ASSIS ON THE TECHNICAL EVALUATION OF OFFERS
- Assist in opening the tenders
- Evaluation of technical offers
- SUPERVISION OF THE REHABILITATION WORK
- Deal with contractors and follow up the implementation of the works.
- Move among the maintenance and/or rehabilitation sites to monitor and supervise the works.
- Inspect the quality of supplied material
- Inform the MdM-Sp log department about any matter takes place at work site.
- Prepare progress reports and submit to MdM-S log department.
- Prepare final acceptance reports of the implemented activities.
- Draft bill of quantities for each of the assessed health structures
- Final bill of quantities for each of the selected rooms to be rehabilitated
- Progress reports from each of the infrastructures that have been intervened.
- Final acceptance reports from each of the infrastructures that have been intervened.
- Delivery of draft of each Bill of quantities after assessment of the health structures: 10 days after the signature of the contract
- Final bill of quantities for each of the selected rooms 2 days after the agreement on the selected rooms to be rehabilitated/equipped
- Supervision tasks until the end of the constructor contract and delivery of final acceptance reports
The person or persons, submitting a proposal must meet the following requirements:
- An Architectural or Civil engineer
- At least 5 years experience in similar work.
- Have a very good knowledge of architect/design software (e.g. AutoCAD, Sketchup, Autodesk Revit, … etc) in Microsoft Office applications, excel, word, outlook
- Experience working with NGOs is an asset.
The service provider is requested to submit technical and financial offers as follows:
Submission of a technical offer:
- Short background/profile of individual/company
- Copy of the company registration and classification.
- CV of lead engineer/architecture
- Samples of recent and relevant work.
Submission of a financial offer:
- Prices should be in Euro.
- Prices should shall include all related costs such as communication, transportation, hospitalities, stationary, taxation…etc.
- The table of prices per facility shall be based on the rate for the bill of quantities, the rate for supervision, and any other relevant categories.
Interested consultant shall submit complete technical and financial proposals, together with all required supporting documents, by email to:
By the closing date of October 31st, 2023