An-Najah National University Hospital (NNUH) is seeking a qualified candidate to fill the following position:
Contract Type: One-year fixed contract.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Conduct site investigations and analyze data (drawings, reports, tests, etc.).
- Follow up on construction and safety matters and supervise the implementation of all conditions.
- Providing advice and appropriate solutions to building and construction problems.
- Preparing and drawing construction plans using relevant engineering programs.
- Calculating and reviewing quantities.
- Preparing bidding documents, their quantities, and specifications.
- Review engineering plans, specifications, and equipment for construction and building management.
- Interface with City, consultants, and contractors to ensure proper implementation.
- Prepare reports and analyses setting forth progress, adverse trends, and appropriate recommendations or conclusions.
Education, Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor’s in Civil Engineering.
- Minimum of two proven years of relevant experience in construction, preferably with experience in the field of construction in the healthcare projects.
- A valid membership in the Engineers association.
- Good ability in dealing with drawings programs such as AutoCAD.
- Good Knowledge of structural design programs such as Safe, SAP2000, and ETABS.
- Good skills in the management programs such as MS-project.
- The ability to design the structure and prepare specifications and quantities.
- Excellent knowledge of standards and codes that provide guidelines for construction and engineering design.
- Project management, planning, monitoring, controlling, decisions making, teamwork ... etc.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Good command of English language.
Interested and Qualified candidates are kindly requested to fill the application no later than 30 November, 2022
We thank all applicants for their interest to join An -Najah National University Hospital (NNUH). All Applicants will be notified of the result of the employment application by email. Candidates who have been shortlisted may be required to complete a written exam.
NNUH wishes all applicants success in their professional endeavors.