We are a professional consulting firm locating at Ramallah specialized in spatial and strategic planning and infrastructure development engineering works.
Since its establishment the company involved in a large number of projects both in Palestine’s inland region (West Bank) and coastal region (Gaza Strip) in the areas of socioeconomic studies, town and regional planning, housing, architecture and building engineering, road and traffic engineering, water supply and distribution, sewage and storm water drainage systems, irrigation systems, industrial development projects, and the development of teaching and laboratory programs for academic and technical institutions
The professional services offered by us in these areas include preliminary investigations and comprehensive research, field studies and reports, performance evaluation studies, engineering and economic feasibility studies, master planning, preliminary and detailed engineering designs for buildings and infrastructure projects, the preparation of tender documentation and the provision of construction management/quality assurance services during project construction and operation, project scheduling, monitoring and appraisal.
Senior Civil /Infrastructure Engineer.
Description of Responsibilities:
The Job Role of an infrastructure Engineer May Involve the Following Duties:
- Preparing hydraulic models, detailed design, BoQ and cost estimates, specifications, and tender documents for water supply and distribution system, sewage collection system, and stormwater drainage system and culverts.
- Preparing detailed infrastructure plans (water and sewage network).
- Validation of design criteria.
- Participation in the preliminary design and drawings of works.
- Prepare the detailed design reports and other relevant reporting documents.
- Participation in various workshops and meetings.
- Participate in supervising the preparation of plans and profiles.
- Preparing the technical specifications for the project component.
- Validation of works packages and costs.
- Preparing of priced Bills of Quantities (BOQ).
- Preparing tender documents.
- Preparing working drawings.
- Computer Experience
- Prepare proposals.
He/ she should to be a resident in Ramallah or Al Bireh Cities.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Fluency in spoken and written English and Arabic;
Minimum 7 years of relevant professional experience planning, design and supervision of water, and sanitation projects, also he/she should be experienced in proposal writing and reports preparation and excellent in communication and correspondences.
All candidates should send their CVs no later than 25th of July 2022 to Email: [email protected]