Following up the site implementation for the expansion phase and all modification requests, preparing all the needed documents for carrying out the sites in coordination with the other department, conducting the acceptance and preparing the As-Built document, conducting regular civil maintenance activities , creating the RFQ and define all the needed specs, in addition to supervising the civil works with the contractors and following up the financial issues with defining the needed BoQ
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Acting as liaison with sub-contractors; supervise their work, check the quality of the site construction and conducting the inspection and acceptance.
- Site supervision and quality control of GSM Green Field and Rooftop sites (i.e., excavation, erection of tower and shelter, structural test application and follow up, etc.).
- Support and supervise activities related to the network in all the civil field including other implementation project such as fiber installation, switch, and data centers preparations.
- Understand the detailed layout of the site and must be familiar with GSM networking and telecom equipment such as BTS, antenna, MW system, etc.
- Follow up the site conditions after implementation and provide the support and prepare the document which will be needed to execute the maintenance activities & modification requests for the sites.
- Communicate & coordinate with the owners and other parties to provide all the conditions which needed to facilitate the site installations.
- Communicate the official agencies and prepare official letters.
- Corresponding with the related parties and coordinating work in all relevant disciplines with other departments.
- Applying building structural evaluation and inspection in addition to telecom towers modelling and analysis.
- Maintaining and control of tracking and data bases sheets .
- Preparation of AutoCAD drawings and as-built data.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Advanced computer skills especially AutoCAD, PLS Towers, SAP2000, RISA Tower, MS office suit and the related computer programs.
- Proficiency in Arabic & English (oral and written).
- Creative and analytical thinking.
- Good communication skills and providing clear and concise writing and verbal correspondence.
- Goal-oriented and aggressive. Able to work independently and in a team.
- Ability to work long hours in the office and/or in the field.
- Valid driving licence.
- Resident in Ramallah.
- Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering.
- Minimum Three years of experience in similar role.
- Familiar with steel structures, fiber networks and infrastructure.
- Familiar with regulations and standards of civil work and design of telecom industry.
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now-button below