An-Najah National University Hospital (NNUH) is seeking a qualified candidate to fill the following position:
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Essential Job Functions:
- Manage, design, develop and create construction projects in a safe and timely manner.
- Conduct site investigations and analyze data (maps, reports, tests, drawings, etc.).
- Conducting technical and feasibility studies and setting plans that meet the technical specifications.
- Assessment of potential risks and determination of pros and cons.
- Providing advice and appropriate solutions to building and construction problems.
- Supervising employees and communicating with various administrative positions.
- Preparing periodic reports on the status of the project.
- Follow up on construction and safety matters and supervise the implementation of all conditions.
- Calculating and reviewing quantities.
- Preparing bidding documents, their quantities and specifications.
- Review engineering plans, specifications and equipment for the construction and building management.
- Interface with City, consultants and contractors to ensure proper implementation.
- Prepare reports and analysis setting forth progress, adverse trends and appropriate recommendations or conclusions.
- Monitor, examine and verify expenditure of funds to established project budgets.
Minimum Required Education, Experience & Skills:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Civil Engineering.
- A valid membership in the Engineers association.
- At least five years of practical experience.
- Good knowledge in dealing with drawings programs such as AutoCAD.
- Knowledge of structural design programs such as Safe, SAP2000 and ETABS.
- Good knowledge and use of the management programs such as MS-project and primavera.
- The ability to plan efficiently and with high accuracy and very Good Communication skills with others.
- The ability to design the structure and prepare specifications and quantities.
- Proficiency in project management and supervision skills.
- Excellent communication process with different personalities.
- Preparing and drawing construction plans using relevant engineering programs.
- Excellent knowledge of standards and codes that provide guidelines for construction and engineering design.
- Project management, monitoring, controlling, decisions making, team work and etc.
- Good knowledge of English.
Interested and Qualified candidates are kindly requested to fill the application No later than 12 September, 2021