Technical Expertise and Safeguarding and Child Protection compliances (35%)
- In close cooperation with CPA officer identify the approaches and Child Protection practices in current programs that can be implemented at the zonal level.
- Along with the CPA officer implement the CPA and other Child protection models at the zonal level
- Work with the CP officer to Provide Child Protection expertise and technical support to the zonal teams
- Along with the CP officer, provide Child protection and safeguarding training for volunteers, community members and partners.
- In collaboration with CPA officer, analyze evidence of impact on local level and contribute to production of quality zonal report.
Monitoring, Evaluation and Accountability and Quality (25%)
- Monitoring, Evaluation and Accountability and Quality
- With the CP officer Extend support to the monitoring and communication officer in actively monitor Child Protection program activities at field level.
- Ensuring quality programing and flagging concerns to the CPA manager and to the monitoring and communication officer.
- Lead the CPA officer in extending support to the monitoring and communication officer to ensure appropriate, timely and accurate data collection against agreed indicators to enable both internal and external reporting.
- Help and support monitoring and communication officer to insure quality success stories, pictures and videos required for reporting.
- Lead the CPA officer to lead discussions with communities and beneficiaries on program design and project review.
Coordination and advocacy (25%)
- Lead the CPA officer in devising advocacy
- campaigns in the area of Child Protection.
- Lead the CPA officer and other zonal staff to implement the ITAW campaign in the zone
- Use evidence from WV program to inform CPA officer and zonal staff on issues that will directly affect target beneficiaries, especially most vulnerable children.
- Represent WV in collaboration with CPA officer on zonal level Child Protection networks. ·
- Support CPA officer in the implementation of Child protection national campaigns
Programme team Leadership support and development (10%)
- Supervise the CPA Officers at the zonal level and build their capacity in the specific area of expertise, to include coaching, mentoring and providing regular feedback in relation of their performance .
- Develop and strengthen the technical skills of key team members by providing trainings and workshops to team at the zonal level.
- Assist the CPA Officers and Zonal manager in choosing appropriate new field and National level partners (if any)
- Organize learning and sharing events with other partners at the zonal level.
- Participate with the relevant zonal and NO team members to develop
- Engage in own personal learning and development and spiritual maturity and contribute to the development of colleagues.
- Mutually share learning and experience with other Zonal CPA Officers
- Self-learning and proactive usage of WV resources (such as e-campus, WV central, etc.)
Report and follow up Child incidents.
Any other duty assigned by supervisor
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Degree in social science, Child Development, Social Work, Psychology or another relevant field. Master's degree preferable.
- Minimum 3-4 years’ experience in Child Development/Protection programming
- Experience with program assessment, design, implementation, monitoring and evaluation processes.
- Experience in identifying and promoting community child protection projects and initiatives
- At Least 2 years’ experience in a supervisory role
- Experience in the area of capacity building and Training of trainers
- Proven understanding of the guiding principle of community mobilization, development and transformation around Child Protection issues.
- Integrity and strong identification with WV Core Values
- License, registration, or certification required to perform this position
- Driving license.
Preferred Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Strong understanding of community-led development work
- Child Development, Participation and Protection theories and practices
- Ability to develop and analyze action plans or Detailed Implementation Plans
- Ability to identify and promote community Child development projects and initiatives.
- Creative and able to apply innovative thinking, partnership building and problem solving skills;
- Strong facilitation skills, including catalyzing, connecting, and building the capacity of community groups
- Good analytical and writing skills; Basic understanding of design, monitoring, and evaluation
- Good interpersonal skills and cross-cultural sensitivity, abilities to work as a team.
- Effective in written and oral communication and negotiation skills; able to speak and write with very good English.
- Computer literacy; Strong computer skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Position is based in Nablus
- Willingness to be flexible with hours when necessary and able to travel often in the field
☒Build Relationships ☒Learn and develop ☒Deliver results
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now-button below
World Vision is committed to the protection of children and vulnerable adults and does not employ staff whose background is not suitable for working with children or vulnerable adults.